𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

jasrya

jasrya

"are you sure you wanna meet them?" i asked as we walked up to my house.

"yes," billie chuckled. "quit asking so many times."

"i'm just making sure." i defended.

lowkey... i kinda wanted to just keep her as my lil' secret.

i mean, yeah they know of her, but they don't know her.

"alright, you ready?" i raised a brow as i placed my hand on the door handle.

"yeah." she nodded.

i opened the door, letting her step inside first.

"surprise, shawty!" i yelled as i walked inside.

yes, i say this every time i walk into my house. so what?

bruno came rushing up to us. we both bent down to give him belly rubs and scratches.

"well, hello." kenya grinned as she walked up to us.

billie looked up at her and sent her a small wave. "hi."

we stood up. billie leaned into my side, so i wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"i'm kenya." she introduced herself.

"i'm billie."

"yeah, i know, rya never sh—" ken started to say but i kicked her in the shin to shut her up.

"why did you kick her?" billie asked.

"... i didn't..?"

she shook her head with a small laugh. she turned back to kenya. "what were you gonna say?"

"nothing." ken cleared her throat a bit. she gestured her head towards the living room. "c'mon, you can come meet sebastian now."

billie gave a slight nod. she then wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder as we walked.

"why are you all shy now?" i teased softly.

"i'm not." she mumbled.

"mhm." i hummed sarcastically with a small smile.

we walked into the living room. seb and west were playing call of duty on xbox. sebastian looked over to us.

"oh, hey!" he greeted. "i'm sebastian."

"i'm billie." she waved.

west caught her attention. "we've already met, but hey."

he took her smaller hand in his and pressed a kiss to her knuckles. "hi." she giggled.

i narrowed my eyes at him. i then made sure to step on both of his feet before sitting down next to kenya.

i looked to billie, who was still standing. "look, i saved you a seat." i grinned before pulling her into my lap.