𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

billie

billie

"billie, j—" finneas tried to say something, but i cut him off.

"shut up. i don't wanna talk to you." i spat.

"please, bil, i—" he tried again.

"no! you see that? she's sad because you made me leave!" i pointed at where i had been watching jasrya.

guardian angel type beat.

somehow, we had gotten back to heaven with no consequences. we didn't get caught, and due to the plan we made before we left, nobody even suspected anything.

i'm honestly surprised that i got back in considering everything that me and jasrya did.

"i'm sorry." he told me quietly.

"i don't care. just leave me alone already." i turned away from him.

he let out a sigh before leaving.

i looked back to where i was watching rya. she was laying in her bed, cuddling up with bruno and juno. i felt tears well up in my eyes as i watched her body shake with sobs.

i just wanna go back to her.

☁️

jasrya

jasrya

i let out a sigh as i looked down at my bracelet, running my finger over the lettered beads that spelt out 'bil.' she had even found two beads that had hearts on them, and put one before the 'b' and one after the 'l.'

i fucking miss her.

whenever i was with her, i always just felt... safe? i dunno. she felt like home.

though, since she's left, i feel like i can still feel that. i'm probably just tripping though.

i laid back across the grass, so that i look at the stars. i listened as 'astronomy' by conan gray played on the speaker that i had brought outside with me.