𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

jasrya

jasrya

"drive as if you was driving in real life." i instructed billie.

"are you really using gta to teach her how to drive?" west snickered.

"just the traffic laws and all that." i answered in a 'duh' tone.

"you're stupid." he shook his head.

"and you're a bitch," i spat. "and hey, i'm not an actual driver's ed teacher, so don't judge my methods! plus, it's been working so far."

"okay, but what about blinkers? she has to turn those on, but you can't in gta." he pointed out.

"that is one of the downsides to using gta," i sighed. "but she just tells me whenever she would turn them on. we've got it figured out, bro, don't even sweat it."

"why are they shooting at me?" billie whined.

"you literally ran them over." i blinked at her.

"well, they were in my way." she huffed.

"yeah, she definitely doesn't need her license any time soon." west shook his head.

i snorted, while billie pouted.

"are you coming with me, kenya, and seb later?" he asked.

"mhm." i nodded.

"where are y'all going?" billie inquired.

"uh... did sebastian even say where we're going?" i glanced over at west.

"he said something about a tunnel." he shrugged.

billie's brows furrowed, while i nodded. i raised a brow at her. "you wanna come?"

"uhh..." she thought for a moment. "sure."

"alright, bet." i nodded.

i looked around for a moment. "where is juno? i haven't seen her, like, all day."

"i'm pretty sure she's napping in your room," west answered. "you know, i thought that bruno was lazy, but juno is way lazier."

"quit calling my babies lazy!" i smacked him after i stood up. i quickly ran away before he could retaliate.

i walked into my room, and like west had said, juno was napping peacefully on my bed. i walked over and carefully picked her up. she stirred for a moment before just going back to sleep in my arms. i smiled at her as i gently ran my hair through her fur.

i walked back to the living room and sat next to billie. juno sprawled out across my lap, and i jutted my lip out as she yawned.

puppies are so cute.

i rubbed her stomach, watching as she woke up. i then watched as bruno came over to investigate the situation.

"aw, you jealous, buddy?" i cooed with a small laugh. i scratched behind his ear.