I don't know what to name this

(A/N: this is how I would imagine the y/n in this book with Sakura. But ofc you are allowed to imagine how y/n would look since I gave you most of the appearance choices. I used picrew for this. Honestly this picture makes me happy I don't know why 🧍🏻‍♀️ Sakura is the pink haired one.)

--

--

--

Both you and Sakura were currently chatting together about 30 minutes before the match.

"Uh sister, am I allowed to use breathing styles on the court?"

"Not sure.. Wouldn't we be overpowered if we did? Oh yeah! Do you have to protect a marechi too?" You asked your tsuguko.

"Well no..the demon activity in the Aoba Johsai area increased. We still haven't found out why." Sakura replied.

You hummed while thinking. "Have you found someone interesting?"

"Nope."

You frowned. "Poopies."

A small smile formed on Sakura's face. "You're important enough to me, I shouldn't get distracted." She whispered to herself.

You stood up and checked the time. "15 more minutes..well I should get going, bye Sakura! See you on the court!"

Sakura waved at you as you head back to your team.

When you were out of sight, Sakura dug her right hand into her pocket and played with her cellphone until she heard it vibrate.

𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮

«𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼
𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁  𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 🧍

𝗬𝗼𝘂
𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗴 👩‍🦯»
𝗼𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲   

«𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗻-

--

--

"Oikawa-san."

Oikawa turned his head in the direction of the voice. "Sakura-chan! Okay now you're here..where's Iwa?" The third year setter asked.

"He's in the bathroom." Hanamaki replied.

"Taking shit?" Matsukawa said.

"Probably."

"Putting that aside!" Oikawa interrupted. "Are we gonna make Sakura-chan enter the game straight from the start or..make her a secret weapon?"

A moment of silence was shared between the Seijoh players -- including their coach until Sakura raised her hand to share her opinion.