➪Hot Spring

"Shinobu-chan!" Shinobu smiled and built up a conversation with you. You chatted with the female in front of you while Nishinoya and Tanaka weren't doing so well.

You study Shinobu's current attire while trying to build up a conversation, attempting to not look to obvious.

Shinobu was currently wearing her usual hairstyle with her butterfly hair piece and a maroon jacket.

You were still immensely staring at her figure, not realizing that Shinobu noticed your behavior.

She chuckled. You snapped out of your daze and made eye contact with Shinobu which lasted a solid 5 seconds until somebody called Shinobu's name.

"Kocho-san. Our match is about to start." The owner of the voice informed.

You moved your head to the left, trying to get a close look at the owner of the unknown voice. He had olive colored hair and he gave off an imitating vibe.

He was wearing the same jacket as Shinobu but he was definitely taller.

Squinting your eyes as you tried to remember who he was since you definitely met him before.

It was just Ushijima.

Weird. You would usually forget the names of the people you barely talked to.

You turn your head to see Tanaka giving a 'glare' at Ushijima, resulting Sugawara him on the head.

Your eyes went back to Ushijima. You forgot how motherfucking tall he was. It was normal to you since you literally have a flamboyant 190 cm dude bugging you twenty-four seven, but you still envied tall people.

'𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘳?'

"Ushijima-san. I'll be right there." Shinobu replied.

She waved you goodbye before walking back to her team with Ushijima.

Someone tapped your shoulder lightly. Your attention was on Yamaguchi which was the one who tapped your shoulder.

"Uhm..L/N-san?" Yamaguchi hesitantly started.

"Yes?" Yamaguchi was hesitant again, he was worried if what was he about to ask was going to offend you.

Tsukishima noticed Yamaguchi's hesitense and sighed. He stepped up and asked for him.

"That girl with the purple tips. I'm sure she's the female player from Shiratorizawa. Our question is;

isn't she too short to play?"

The whole team flinched at his boldness. Sure -- you're a sweet and jolly person, but when you're mad -- you would probably be scarier than Kibutsuji Muzan himself, not that they know who he is. But that's in the demon slayer's perspective -- for them; you're the demon itself.

You stared blankly at Tsukishima, making the whole team more anxious. You opened your mouth to answer their question.

"She is."

"...."

"But." You continued.

"Her jump height is definitely higher than Hinata, way higher. Your blocks wouldn't stand a chance. You should also watch out for her speed, her speed is second to mine. Her spiked wouldn't be strong, but they would be fast. But her 'not strong' is way stronger than Kageyama's serve in your perspective. She's probably on par with the setter from Aoba Johsai." Your blunt facts silenced them.

Right, they forgot you had this side of you. Hinata 's curiosity got the best of him.

"Then -- how high can she jump?" Hinata asked out of mere curiosity.