➪Offer

3rd Person P.O.V

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺... Y/N immediately thought as she looked at the owner of the voice. "And try not to scream to much, I heard you all the way from the clubroom" The owner of the voice finished.

"I heard them all the way from the cafeteria..." Y/N mumbled, enough for all three of them to hear.

The orange panicked, "A-ah- Sorry! But how can you hear all the way from the cafeteria?! Even an idiot like me knows it isn't possible.." The orange said.

Of course it isn't possible you simpleton". A new voice chimed in.

"Tall tall tall tall..." Y/N kept muttering as she studied the unfamiliar figure, Blond,Glasses, Tall as hell, 𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦. That's what Y/N thought.

"I'll be taking my leave now..." The H/C haired girl informed them, as she was about to leave the gym, she stopped in her tracks as she heard "KIYOKO-SANN" from two new people. A bald and a shortie, Y/N thought. The bald noticed Y/N as she was standing infront of the gym door.

"A-a goddess...Noya-san.."

"A goddess...Ryu.."

"WHO DECIDED TO BLESS US WITH SUCH GRACE?! IS IT KAMI-SAMA?! WE THANK YOU KAMI-SAMA!" Both of them said in unision, leaving Y/N dumbfounded.

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts as they both started running towards her.

"E-EH?! What are you do--" before she could finish her sentence, they were grabbed harshly by their jacket collar.

"Tanaka! Nishinoya!" The two got scolded by a by another figure.

"I'll actually leave now..." as she were about to step out, a 𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦 voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Please do leave, I don't want to handle with more shorties". The tall blonde said with a smirk. she hated people calling her short.

She covered her anger with a smile. "Sorry for the intrusion."

And with that, she went to find the blonde marechi. Unbeknownst to her, a pair of brown eyes was watching every move made by the girl.

--

"Thank you Hitoka-chan!" Once you found the blond, you acted like you wanted to walk her home, but you ended up drinking boba with her instead.

"It's quite suprising that you don't know anything about boba senpai..." Yachi said, which you giggled in response.

"Ah! This is where I live, Thank you for walking me home senpai!" Yachi thanked you before she went inside.

"Thank god I live close by...Now I need to do the worse thing ever.., Patroling." You sighed, as you started your patrol. Suprisingly, a lot of demons showed up.

"Demons after demons, death... How frustating." You sighed while killing the last demon attacking you.

Sure, you felt satisfied with how many demons you decapitated in one night, but it was just plain 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨.

Noticing the sun's rising up, you ended your patrol.

"Now...Homework". You entered your estate after patrolling, planning to start your homework, well that didn't work out. You realized that you left your notebook in class.

"Why do I feel like I'm getting more and more stupid? Guess I'll have to come to school early.." You aura got gloomier and gloomier, until an imaginary lightbulb appeard on top of your head.

"I should visit Zenitsu!" You cheerfully said.

--

You were on your way to the infirmary, but two familiar voices filled your ears. You located the owners of the familiar voices.