➪Karasuno

"𝗧𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼..?" The H/C hair girl was cofused, until she realized that she mispronounced it.

"I'm being stupid right now...Karasuno huh?" She had many thoughts in her mind, until a grand entrance was made.

"𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚! 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚! 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘?! 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚!" Fuyu, her crow, was making a fuss at the gate of the Winter Estate.

"I heard you, I heard you...Let me pack my things, It might take a few hours though". Y/N informed her crow. Fuyu was about to argue, but you were already gone.

"𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗛𝗺𝗽𝗵!" and with that, he flew to who knows where.

Y/N was currently at Uzui's estate, as he was introducing 'gadgets' to the girl. She didn't understand a thing, so she decided to speak up but she was handed a somewhat brick thing.

"Uzui-kun..What the hell is this?" Y/N questioned the Sound Pillar. "That's what they call a phone! I heard they use it for communication! It looks pretty flamboyant!" He said as he rested his chin on his hand.

"Don't we use letters..?, how does thing even work?" She questioned further, earning a groan from the Sound Pillar.

"They say that's 'The old fashion way'" He answered.

"Eh- Just teach me how to use it..." She said with a defeated tone, she couldn't handle his 'flamboyance' anymore.

"Hah! I win!" He said proudly. "Win what...?" Y/N was beyond confused.

"Test of patience!" He answered with a huge grin on his face.

"Since when did we have one?" Y/N was even more confused, but she earned a groan from the Sound Pillar as response.

༆ After 3 hours of explaing

"Are we finally done? I think I'm about to die here!" Y/N complained.

"We're done, we're done- And I thought you specialized in endurance?" Uzui said as he cocked an eyebrow.

"I do! But three hours of explaing is pure hell!" She complained again. "But you can sit under a waterfall in the cold for 6 hours? And that's minimum". Uzui retorted back at the Ice Pillar.

Y/N stood up, getting ready for her mission in Miyagi. "I'll be going now, thank you Uzui-kun". She thanked him,

"Anything for my future fourth wife!" He replied, followed by a wink. Y/N's face said it all, her face was as red as a tomato.

"R-right... I'll be going now.." She bid goodbye to the Sound Pillar for the last time before heading to Miyagi.

"How the hell do I hide my sword...?"

༆ At Karasuno

"So this is Karasuno..I'm in class..2-5". As she was trying to find where class 2-5 was, she bumped into a petite figure.

"A-ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" The petite figure was bowing and apologizing continously.

"I-it's okay..I'm trying to find my class but I guess my luck ran out.." Y/N studied the figure, she had blond hair, tied to the side with a star hairpin (?), light brown eyes and she was about 150 cm or so.

"Oh-! My name is Hitoka Yachi! If you tell me where your class is I can lead you to it!" She offered with a nervous smile, scared that Y/N would reject her offer.

"That would be great! My name is L/N Y/N! Nice to meet you Hitoka-chan! Uhm..I'm in class 2-5, do you know where that is?" Y/N informed her, she let out a 'Eee-!' that left Y/N confused.

"Is something wrong Hitoka-chan?" She questioned in worry.

"You're a senpai...O-oh- nothing's wrong L/N-senpai! Let me show you your class.." She offered.

"Thank you Hitoka-chan!" Y/N thanked her with a bright smile. 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘪, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥!

Your P.O.V

"Thank you Hitoka-chan!" I thanked her as I finally enter my class. It was normal, intoduction, classes, homework, well that was normal. What wasn't normal was that boys kept crowding my desk to ask stupid questions, "Hi! Can I get your number?" "Do you have a boyfriend?". You know, that stuff.

In the end, I ignored every single one.

*𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂!"

I covered my ears because of the sudden noise, I quickly got up from my chair and shoved everything in my backpack.

"Sorry...I have to leave now". I earned 'Aww' s and 'Ehh' s from the boys. "I'm finally out from that hell.."

I was happy that school ended, I had to find Hitoka-chan as fast as possible, well my search was interrupted by..

Screams

Since my ears are very sensitive, I had to cover them. I tried to find the source of those screams, and once I did, they were done with their havoc. Studying the source, well, 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘴. One had orange hair and one had black, the orange was 160 cm or so, and the black haired boy was more than 180 cm.

 One had orange hair and one had black, the orange was 160 cm or so, and the black haired boy was more than 180 cm

"What the fuck..." I mumbled out, both of the boys turned their attention to you, face completely red because of embarrassment. As I was about to tell them to tone it down, a voice beat me to it.

------------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea how to end this chapter so ye-
If your wondering why Hinata and Kageyama was yk.. screaming- ya'll need to watch the ep after they lost against Seijoh- I think-
Might have some spelling and grammar  mistakes-

N E ways

Time for a Taisho Secret!

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶-𝗸𝘂𝗻..

𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶: *𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀*

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗛𝗲𝘆! 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲!

𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶: 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿; 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿!

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲!

𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶: 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧!

(𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱- 05/18/2021)