001

"Hashira Meeting...Hashira Meeting.."
You kept mumbling those words as if it was somekind of prayer.

"Where the fuck is my uniform?" you yelled with frustration. "I'll be late to the hashira meeting at this point." You continued.

After constant mumbling while searching for your uniform, you look up to see your crow as he landed on your shoulder. "C/N, are you okay?? Did I forget to feed you or what.." you questioned with a confused look.

"Your uniform is in your room! Fucking idiot..." Your crow informed.

"It isn't! I checked like a thousand times!" You shot back.

"Then go check again! Stupid bitch...." Your crow replied harshly before flying of to who knows where.

"Stupid crow.." You mumbled while rubbing your shoulder where your crow originally was.

You went to go check your room for the last time. Your eyes widened when you saw a so familiar box.

"Is that..?" You took a few steps towards it, a few more, and then you opened it.

"My uniform! The crow finally said something that got me out of trouble, if he didn't come and tell me I would've been late to the meeting..."

You changes into your uniform and looked in the mirror. "Thank god the kakushi gave me the one Shinobu wears, I'd kill them if they gave me a uniform like Mitsuri's one."

You looked at yourself in the mirror one last time before grabbing your haori and sword. "Bye Sakura! Eat your breakfast then you can go to your mission!" You reminded your successor before heading out for the meeting.

You definitely did not call for your crow because you were lost.

You did call for him in the end. Your crow kept cursing at you and saying things such as "how the hell did you become a hashira." and "I want another owner."

He still managed to bring you to the meeting location. He immediately left after he did.

You saw your best friend and waves at her. "Hi Mitsuri !! We last met last week because I was busy and I missed youuuu."

You were about to bring the love hashira into a quick embrace until you saw a figure lying in the ground. He seemed to be unconscious.

"Who's he?" You asked Mitsuri.

"He's the demon slayer who had a demon with him on his missions! I heard the demon is his sister, how cool!" Mitsuri replied with imaginary sprakles around her.

Next to the figure was a kakushi, he told the lying figure to wake up for about three times and he finally woke up at the third time.

You observed the boy after he woke up. Your first thought about him was his eyes, you thought his eyes were pretty.

Uzui commented that he expected a flashier and more flamboyant person, Muichiro was staring at the sky, Rengoku was smiling as usual, Himejima was praying for him? Mitsuri admired the boy's love for his sister, Tomioka was far away from the others, Obanai was on a tree like a snake and Shinobu told the boy that we're going to put him on trial, she said the boy's name while doing so.

Shinazugawa however was nowhere to be seen.

As Shinobu encouraged Tanjirou to tell his side of the story, he suddenly coughed violently. She handed Tanjirou a bottle of water with painkillers in it to temporarily make the pain bearable.

"The demon is my little sister! My family was attacked while I was gone and Nezuko turned into a demon, but she never consumed a single human and never will!"