➪Female Player

A/N: Haganezuka is hot af-

             ❥︎          

"Everybody! I brought the girl I was talking about yesterday!" Takeda informed everybody in the gym.

"You didn't beg did you?" Ukai asked the fellow teacher while crossing his arms.

"Well...

༆ A few hours ago
"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘓/𝘕-𝘴𝘢𝘯! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶!" 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴.

'𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨...'

"𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦..." 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘓/𝘕-𝘴𝘢𝘯- 𝘌𝘩-?"

༆ Present time

"Lets not talk about that...Anyways, come in L/N-san!"

3 boys perked up upon hearing your name.

"I just agreed because you kept begging Takeda-sensei..." you sighed while entering the gym.

"So you did beg!" Takeda could only give a nervous chuckle.

"Takeda-sensei...There's already other people auditioning, why did you keep asking me to join?". You asked as your attention was on two other people, but Takeda could only chuckle once more.

You walked towards the two other auditioners. "My name's L/N Y/N, nice to meet you". You introduced yourself while holding your hand out, hoping they would do the same.

"Akari Koharu, Class 1-1, you probaly know me though." She said while laughing 'cutely'.

You furrowed your eyebrows at the introduction. She was one of 'those' girls.

'𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘪 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦-'

"A-Akari Aiko, Class 1-4, Nice to meet you!" The other one introduced herself. '𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥- 𝘈 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦-'

"Don't mind my excuse of a sister". Koharu said while glaring at Aiko, but you glared back at her, which was enough to make her back off.

"Right...". You said, still glaring at Koharu.

"Alright girls, you can start stretching and we'll start!"

You went to go stretch, well your streching was...weird to the boys. You were doing splits (?), which was normal- what wasn't normal was that you were doing this:

 You were doing splits (?), which was normal- what wasn't normal was that you were doing this: