002

"𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂?" You opened the door to the infirmary where the familiar scent was the strongest, you expected Zenitsu to reach your eyes first, well that didn't happen I guess, you were greeted by a panicking demon slayer.

"T-t-the Ice Pillar..That's it..I'm dead now" you heard him mumble. "Excuse me...?" You finally decided to speak, wiping your tears in the process.

"A-Ah! Hello! Goodbye!" And with that, he was running down the hallways of the butterfly estate.

Your attention was still on the fellow demon slayer who ran for his life, until the owner of the familiar scent decided to speak.

"Y/N-chan...?"

"Zenitsu!"

"Y/N-CHAN!!!"

"Zenitsu!"

You were about to bring him into a tight embrace, but he did it first. Well, all that sunshine and rainbows had to end.

He looked at you in the eyes, you flinched at the sudden change of attitude.

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦? 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘨𝘦?! You panicked, until you felt something gooey on your uniform, well at the chest to be exact. Since your chest were exposed thanks to your new uniform, it made it worse.

"E-EH-?" You were red as a tomato.

"Y/N-CHAN!!! HELP ME! THE MEDICINE IS DISGUSTING! THEY'RE FORCING ME TO DRINK IT! HELP ME Y/N-CHANN~!!" Zenitsu suddenly shouted while pointing his finger at a certain figure. Aoi, she looked like she came straight from hell.

A visible irk mark appeared on your forehead,

"WE HAVEN'T MET IN 5 YEARS AND THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SAY?!" You smacked the back of his head in the process of lecturing him.

Until his face turned serious again.

You sighed, 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦..?

"Well I did wanted to say something for a very long time now.." He confessed. You were confused, Is he serious?

"Y/N..."

He didn't add 'chan' so you knew he was dead serious. You swallowed the lump in your throat.

"PLEASE MARRY ME! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT! TANJIROU WON'T LET ME MARRY NEZUKO, SO YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE! PLEASE Y/N-CHAN~!" He said as he did a 90° degree bow. Everbody in the room stared with dotted eyes.

*𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗞*

"L-L/N-sama!" Aoi panicked, "It's alright Aoi-chan! I'll handle him!" You reassured her.
She sighed in relief as she walked out of the infirmary, she didn't want to handle Zenitsu anymore.

You picked him up bridal style and laid him on the infirmary bed, sroking his hair while your at it. You noticed a pair of dark red eyes watching you.

"Hello, Kamado Tanjirou-kun!" You greeted him, which he returned. "May I ask what is your relationship with Zenitsu?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh...We trained under the same person." You shortly replied,

"Oh I see.., T-thank you for confirming Nezuko's innocence L-L/N-sama!" Tanjiro said as he did a 90° bow.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺? You waved your hands infront of you saying it's okay. "I just did what I needed to do." You said.

"Uhm..Kamado-kun.." You were hesitated to speak.

"L/N-sama?" Tanjirou being Tanjirou, used his nose to confirm that you were hesitating.

"Do you think I can meet Nezuko-?" You asked while scratching your nape.

"E-eh? Of course you can L/N-sama!" He replied with a wide smile.

"Really?!" You were beyond happy, well you were probably the only one happy that Nezuko exists.

Tanjirou was guiding you to the room that Nezuko was in, you were expecting Nezuko to be doing demon stuff whatsoever, but she was...

Sleeping

"E-eh? Why is she sleeping-?" You asked, obviously confused.

Tanjirou explained everything, how Nezuko slept for 2 years, how he trained, how Nezuko fought alongside him. You were not suprised to be honest, you knew that Nezuko didn't eat a single human for 2 years straight.

"Thank you Kamado-kun, I'll be taking my leave now." You said as you stood up and left the room, leaving the boy confused.

"𝗖𝗔𝗪 𝗖𝗔𝗪!" You see your crow, which landed on your shoulder. "𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗚𝗜! 𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗚𝗜! 𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗚𝗜! 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗚𝗜 𝗡𝗢𝗪!" Your crow informed while pecking your head. " I HEARD YOU, I HEARD YOU! SO STOP PECKING MY HEAD!" You shouted at your crow, and with that he flew away, of course he did it with 𝑆𝑎𝑠𝑠.

"I swear to Mitsuri's cute face- That crow is going to be the death of me". You sighed. "Miyagi huh? I should get details from Oyakata-sama". As if on cue, your crow came back with a letter. "Thank you Fuyu". You thanked your crow.

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗙𝗨𝗟!" and with that, your crow flew to who knows where.

You opened the letter, reading every single word, taking note of every single detail. You sighed, 2 marechis in the same place and 1 more in a diffrent location, 3 in total. "What a pain in the ass..." You mumbled, annoyed. You even had to do this 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

"So I have to disguise as a student..?" You groaned. "So the 'school' that has two marechis..."

"Torino-?"

------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to do daily updates-
Author-san gonna go eat now 👌
Online school will be the death of me
Correct my mistakes please 👁️👄👁️👌

Time for a Taisho Secret!

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂: 𝗬/𝗡-𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡! 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢!

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂: 𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘- 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘?!

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁, 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗝𝗶𝗶-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 ?) 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂: 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘! 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟!

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗢𝗵 𝗰𝗺𝗼𝗻~ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁!

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂: 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚! 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟! 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟!

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿; 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼

(𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 05/18/2021)