➪Wakutani Minami

𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮 <3

𝗬𝗼𝘂
𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 »

« 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵?

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝗮.. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 👩‍🦯»

« 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 🧍𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘁

𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆- 👽»

You shut your phone and shoved it into your pocket upon hearing the whistle that indicated the first set was over.

Everybody gathered around and quickly drank water before the second set would start.

"y/n, please help me get the towels." Shimizu requested.

"Alright, be right back!" You replied.

You jogged to the bag that contained the towels. It was oddly far away.

Just as you were about to get the bag, a foot harshly kicked it.

"What the heck- Great. now I have to walk again." You frowned a little before standing up.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" A voice said.

"Now I'm hearing things? Maybe I should get Himejima-san to pray for me.." You mumbled, enough to be heard by the owner of the foot that kicked the bag.

"Oh for goddamn sake! Are you deaf?!"

Suddenly, a hand grabbed your shoulder and pulled you from behind.

The owner of the voice sighed. "Finally! It was that much of a struggle to get you below me."

Apparently..the person pulled you until you fell on your ass.

You stood up for the who knows how many times to get the bag. Well, that person just happened to block you from going any further.

Sighing out of frustration, you gathered up your energy to look at the face of the person. It really wasn't worth wasting energy on a person like that.

"Do you remember me?" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 asked.

"Who are you? Do I know you?"

"It's Akari Koharu you little-!"

"Oh..you. Can I go know?"

She suddenly slapped you, 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥.

"You're so damn annoying. I still want my answers, how did you enter the volleyball club? How did you knock all 5 bottles at once?" Koharu interrogated.

"I got into the volleyball club by getting into it. Can I go now?" You answered. You just wanted to get the bag and watch the second set start.

"Answer the second question! Did you not hear it or something?!"

You took a deep breath. "Listen here 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, even if I do tell you -- it wouldn't help you at all. So why don't you be a good girl and move?"