➪'L/N'

[SECOND DAY OF SPRING TOURNAMENTS]

"YOU'RE TELLING ME, THAT I CAN'T GO ON THE COURT UNLESS OUR OPPONENT HAS A FEMALE PLAYER?!" You asked Ukai for who knows how many times, whereas Ukai just nodded.

"Rules are rules L/N.." Ukai said, your mood went from rainbows and sunshines to a gloomy one.

"Please tell me our first opponent has a female player..." You said while sulking.

"Unfortunately, the only schools that has female players are Shiratorizawa and Aoba Johsai." You sighed upon hearing the news, their already powerhouses--why become more troublesome than they already are?

"So what are the names of the players?" You asked Ukai while reaching out for some water.

"Kocho Shinobu and L/N Sakura." You spit the water out.

"L/N?"

"Is she your little sister or something?" Ukai asked.

"Something like that, she is family afterall. I hope I'm not mistaking this Sakura as another Sakura..." You mumbled the last part.

Rubbing your temples, you sighed. It's going to be a 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺, 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 long day.

-
"No, I will not become a 'part time' manager. I'll go watch other matches so give me freedom-" You said.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were eavesdropping as usual. Tsukishima was being him.

"Ara~? Is the hardworking L/N very lazy today?" Tsukishima taunted. A kick to his salty ass was his response. Hinata and Kageyama laughed out loud.

"I'm going to go look for the female players..." You said while trying to get away from the team.

In a second, You went 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘧.

"WHERE THE HELL IS L/N?!" Ukai shouted, everybody turned their heads to see you on the left side of a stand watching _______ Vs ________ match.

You got bored in the end and went to find the female players.

'𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦?' You thought to yourself.

Ignoring the calls of your teamates, you continued walking until you spotted a familiar pinknette.

"Sakura-chan~!" You called out to your tsuguko who was with a group of players with cyan-ish jackets.

All of them turn theur heads to see you waving at Sakura. One of them, which was a brunette stood infront of Sakura while doing a 'T' pose rather protectively.

"And what kind of business do you have with our precious female player?" The brunette asked firmly, whereas you just stared with dotted eyes.

Sakura peeped her head out and softly waved at you.

"Oikawa-san, she's my 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳."

l/ny/n.exe has stopped working.

'𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙?! 𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙?! 𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘚𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘋 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌?!  𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘛- 𝘌𝘏𝘏?!! 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛?!'

"Oh, I guess you can have a little chit chat. But we've got a match soon, not that you can join..." Oikawa said as he slowly walked away, afraid that Sakura heard that. The others just followed, telling Sakura to make it short.

"Introduce them to me." You whispered to Sakura.

She took out her phone and began her long introduction. And no, you didn't ask for their strongs and weaks.