Tokyo Night Terror

Start from the beginning

I gave her a look of reassurance. "I'm not used to this either, but you'll adjust to it just like me, plus the hotel seems amazing!"

"Yeah, that's true, I can't wait to see it!"

Brother like sister, Tanjirou looked like he was going to faint from the greatness of Tokyo. "S-Stay close to me, o-okay, Kanao?" He was trying to pretend like he had the situation under control when it was the complete opposite. He'll do anything to make someone feel at ease even when he isn't. "Oh my God, n-no wonder mother never let us go to the city as kids..." Kanao was quite scared too, she was basically suffocating her boyfriend from how she was hugging him. She didn't say anything, she only nodded and giggled a bit at my best friend.

"Inosuke, are you scared?" Aoi had Inosuke glued to her, unlike his rowdy self, he refused to stray from the group in search of food or cool trinkets. He held onto Aoi's shirt and used her as a guide.

"Huh?!" Inosuke denied it and shook his head, though you could see the nervousness on his face. "The Great Lord Inosuke is n-never scared! This is nothing, I-I swear!"

I laughed at all the commotion and lively comfort. Hanging out with friends on a nice day all together just completes things, y'know? I was thrilled, all the things we would possibly do warmed my heart, but looking at Nezuko-chan, I sensed she was still a bit uneasy, rather than energetic.

"Hey," I got her attention and looked her in the eyes. "Don't be too freaked out by the city, alright? It's not like anyone's gonna rob or attack you, we're all here for each other so nothing crazy is gonna happen. The only crazy thing that'll happen is all the fun!"

She stared back at me for a moment before smiling, giving me a tiny kiss on the cheek, causing me to go red. "Yeah, I wasn't thinking about stuff like that anyways, I'm just a little weary." We both grinned and continued our journey like the rest. Finally we had gotten to the front lobby of the hotel, ready to just kick it and relax. Although, unfortunate to us, we didn't know we did have an unwanted guest that was awaiting the right moment to strike.

"Locked on target....I've finally found her. After years of searching, I've finally found that damn brat..."

Nezuko's POV:

The hotel was absolutely gorgeous! Even the whole lobby where the front desk was neat with a cool atmosphere and features. There were big clear windows, giving us a great view of all the beauty, decorations were all around. There was a lounge area that had big couches and pillows, a unique chair, and a bar for alcohol, since we couldn't drink we only had access to snacks and regular beverages. I think there was also an upstairs place to hangout, it might go all the way to the rooftop! Overall the whole hotel looked like a Disney fairytale.

Slow, welcoming jazz music played quietly on the speakers as Shinobu-san got us all checked in, while we took a few pieces of chocolate from the bowl on the front desk. As I was enjoying everything I suddenly felt a warm hand on my cheek, I looked up and met eyes with my blond dandelion.

Zenitsu-kun smiled. "Nezuko-chan, we should totally come here for our honeymoon~!"

I flushed crimson, trying to gulp down the burst of heat in my chest. "Z-Zenitsu-kun! Don't do that, you dork! We're in p-public...!"

Despite me saying that he seemed to be planning everything in his head already. "Oh, don't be like that, Nezuko-chan~" He turned to Tanjirou. "Don't you agree, brother-in-law?"

"Eh?" Tanjirou looked between both of us-- me burning up a bunch, and Zenitsu-kun with a wide, mischievous, yet very innocent grin. My brother raised an eyebrow, but then snickered a little. "You're back at it again, huh, Zenitsu? How many times do I gotta tell you not to call me that?"