𝐨𝐧𝐞

❦︎

❦︎

"Good morning young master!"

"Oh good morning young master!"

The young boy nodded and smiled politely, greeting all the people he met as he made his way through the mansion's garden.

His fluffy red-brown ears were twitching excitedly, the sweet flowery scent filling his sensitive nose and his tail wagged in happiness.

"Good morning young prince!"

"Lixie! I told you millions of times to call me by my name, you're my freaking brother"

Seungmin chuckled as he waved to the silver-haired boy who was busy watering the pink roses.

"But if your father hears me,
he'll scold me again.
No thank you.
Anyways come here,
I made you a flower crown."

Giggling softly the younger boy skipped over to his brother and let the freckled male place the colorful crown on his fluffy hair.

"Aww, look at you!
Such a beautiful young prince~"

Felix cooed and pinched
Seungmin's blushy cheekies.

The younger smiled and leaned into the touch, his eyes closing.

"Young master!
The king has asked for you!"

Pouting softly, Seungmin escaped his brother's touch and gave him one last sad look before he ran back to the mansion.

The freckled boy pouted as well,
he really pitied his younger brother.

Seungmin was just born in the wrong family and now he's going to be the next king.

Don't get him wrong,
his brother was one of his absolute favorite people but his father?

Well, Seungmin's birth father died young when the boy was only seven years old.

A beautiful omega,
red-brown hair like Seungmin
and a very pure personality.

Just like Seungmin.

The boy came a lot after his papa,
he didn't look like his father at all.

And even his personality was the complete opposite of the king's. 

Very gentle, sweet and pure.