53

Hyunjae was shocked to see Chanmi who was  exactly the same looking as Saemi." Well  for how many minutes I have to stand there won't you let me in?" Chanmi said which made Hyunjae snap out of his thought."Oh, I am sorry come in." Hyunjae said and Chanmi came in with her luggage. "Let me show your room," Hyunjae said still   dazed 

"Here is your room," Hyunjae said showing Chanmi the guest room. "Just wait for a little I am going to hit up the food. You must be hungry" Hyunjae said. " I will do it. you must be tired from doing all the work just show me where is everything. " Chanmi said. Chanmi was the opposite of Saemi."Oh ok," Hyunjae said mumbling.

Hyunjae showed Chanmi where the kitchen was and where the refrigerator was, "I will heat up the food so do whatever you like" Chanmi said. Chanmi liked to be independent but her parents were too protective because of what happened. To be honest, Chanmi doesn't remember her life before that. The first thing she remembered was opening her eyes at the hospital ward.

(Flashback)

Chanmi opened her eyes unknown to who she was or where she was. "oh you are awake" She heard someone saying" I will go and call the doctor" Someone said. "No please let me go!" Chanmi shouted and she was about to leave her bed when someone stopped her it was her father but at that time she didn't know that. 

After calming down a bit Chanmi's parents told her that she was in an accident and was in a coma for 2 months.

(End of flashback)

Chanmi was snapped out of her thought by the ringing of the microwave. Just when she was about to call Hyunjae she realized she never asked for his name. So she put the food down on the table and went in search of Hyunjae and found him sitting on the couch. "The food is ready," Chanmi said and Hyunjae looked up at her.

"So I never got your name' Chanmi said looking up to Hyunjae. "Ah, my bad it's Hyunjae. Lee Hyunjae" Hyunjae said. "I am Chanmi. Yeo Chanmi" Chanmi said reaching out for a handshake. which Hyunjae took. Chanmi doesn't know why she feels like she has touched him before but she decided to put that feeling away.