8

"Guys we have an announcement," Mr. Kim said "AS  you guys know we have our retreat once every year this year it will be during next week. now the class is dismissed"Mr. Kim said and everyone cheered.

"Guys I have to go with Ayejong you guys go ahead,"  Younghoon said and left with Ayejong.

"Do you want to go and eat. It's on me." Saemi asked. "No it's ok I can treat you," Hyunjae said.

"Hyunjae-ah you have helped me a lot the past few days please let me treat you." Saemi said and Hyunjae nodded.  "Ok let's go," Hyunjae said.

After walking out of school Saemi and hyunjae began to walk toward the teokbokki place which Hyunjae took her before.

out of all of them, Saemi maybe spends most of the time with Hyunjae and she felt most comfortable with him.

After walking a little bit Hyunjae saw that Saemi wasn't following her. so he got worried and began to search for her and then he heard Saemi's screening from an ally .

when Hyunjae went there he saw that some man was harassing her. "Hyunjae-ah" Saemi called out softly sobbing.

As Hyunjae began to beat the guy up. Hyunjae remembered Saemi and went to hug her tightly as she began to cry harder."Let's go home ok." Hyunjae said and Saemi nodded.

"Ya what happened to Saemi," Sangyeon asked Hyunjae when he opened the door.

Hyunjae explained everything.  "Aish that bastard I will kill him if I see him. Saemi-ah are you ok?" Sangyeon asked and saemi went to hug Sangyeon instantly and began to sob. 

After some time Saemi calmed down and decided to eat something at that time Jacob came home and was shocked to see Saemi. "Ya SAemi-ah what happened to you?" Jacob asked. 

"Some bastard tried to harass her. Thank God I was with her" Hyunjae said as he was chewing on his food.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Jacob asked Saemi and she nodded. "Do you want to eat anything? I will make everything you want." Jacob said.

"I want ... You know what Jacob.. cook anything we have I am just hungry." Saemi said.

"Ok my lady." Jacob said and went to the kitchen.

After a while Jacob came with a bowl of freshly made kimchi fried rice.

"Thank you for the food Jacob" Saemi said and began to eat.

After eating Saemi went to her room then after some time she heard a knock on the door and it was juyeon. "Nuna are you ok?I heard from Hyunjae hyung what happened." Juyeon said.

"Yes I am fine," Samei said smiling. Saemi really felt like they were becoming a family.

"Nuna can I ask you something?" Juyeon said and Saemi nodded ." How  do you know if a girl likes you or not?" Juyeon  asked.