46

Hyunjae reached Ria's house and rang the bell furiously. "I see you came," Ria said opening the door. "what do you have to say quick" Hyunjae growled. "Well well, Hyunjae why you are hurrying. Let's sit and talk" Ria said. "Say what you want I don't have time for this," Hyunjae said. "If I were you I would have listened to me to save Saemi's life," Ria said which alarmed Hyunjae. "What do you mean," Hyunjae asked. "Well if you are so curious here see it yourself,"  Ria said and  Turned on the tv. Now it was shown that Saemi was tied on a chair. "If you disobey me your  Saemi could die," Ria said. "What do you want Ria," Hyunjae said raising his voice. "At first you know lower your voice. Is  this the way you talk  you talk to the person you love" Ria said and went near hyunjae 

Ria then sat on Hyunjae's lap and inhaled his fragrance.  "I missed you," Ria said placing a kiss on Hyunjae's neck. Which sends a shiver in Hyunjae's spine. Hyunjae never know Ria was this scary "What do you want?" Hyunjae this time said calmly. "I want to be with you. Make out with me" Ria said . " should I repeat if you want Samei to be alive make out with me" HHyunjae heard Ria saying.

Hyunjae did not have any other choice so he crashed his lips on Ria. Ria ofcourse enjoyed it because that was her plan. 

(Time skip)     

Saemi opened her eyes and she saw that she was in an unfamiliar place. "Oh you are awake" Saemi heard someone saying. "I am jihoon. a person who will love you wholeheartedly "Jihoon spoke getting closer to Saemi. "Let me go Please," Samei said. Jihoon took the rope down and freed Saemi.  and forced Saemi into a hug. "Why are you doing this to me, huh you never resist guys," Jihoon said still forcefully hugging Saemi. Tears started to fall from SAemi's eyes. "Hyunjae will find me you moron," Saemi said and jihoon slapped Saemi. "You are mine and no one can take you away," Jihoon said and pushed Saemi to the bed and hovered over Saemi. "please no" saemi shouted, but when  Jihoon didn't flinch Saemi kicked Jihoon in his manhood and Jihoon groaned in pain and Saemi took Jihoon's phone and runaway. 

Saemi was hiding in a corner hoping Jihoon would not find her .she quickly dialled Hyejin's number. which Hyejin picked up in a flash. "Hejin-ah" Saemi Said shaking. "ya yoon Saemi where are you" Hejin shouted. "I am-" Before Saemi could do anything the phone was snatched from her.