4

"So, you want to see my books?" Hyunjae asked. honestly Hyunjae did not know what to say or how to start a conversation as he has a problem interacting with new people. 

 He has always admired Younghoon for making friends so quickly. 'What the heck I am doing' Hyunjae said inwardly.  

" yeah, let's go." Saemi said replying to hyunjae  and Hyunjae took her to his room. 

"I am coming in." Saemi said and Hyunjae nodded.  "Sure.  Come in Saemi-ah."

As  Saemi  entered the room, she saw that walls of his room were dark blue, and the floor was covered with silver tiles. And on side of his room, there was a large shelf which was covered with books.

 "Wow, you have that many?" Saemi asked widened her eyes, Hyunjae chuckled. "Can I read some?" Saemi asked her eyes sparkling. Hyunjae saw her this excited for the first time since he arrived home today. Hyunjae found her cute. "Of course, you can," Hyunjae said and then he went to his bookshelf and took out a book.

 "Here. this one is good." Hyunjae said handing her the book. And Saemi took it "Can I read now?" Saemi asked excited like a kid who is waiting to open the Christmas gifts. "Of course, you can." Hyunjae said "Can I read here I really don't want to be alone." Saemi said which Hyunjae found so cute.

Hyunjae went outside in the living room to give some space and watched tv for a while. Saemi was so engrossed in reading that she doesn't even notice that Hyunjae was gone. And now it was almost 1 hour but Saemi didn't come out of his room. Hyunjae wanted to check up on Saemi so he went to his room and saw that Saemi was fast asleep. Saemi's face was covered with hair so Hyunjae went on and removed her hair from her face. Although Hyunjae met Saemi for the first time, Hyunjae wanted to protect her for some reason. 

Hyunjae observed Saemi for a few minutes. it was the first time Hyunjae was feeling something for a girl she met for the first time. OfCourse, he had a girlfriend before, but things didn't end well between them, since then he has shut his heart out.

'Hyunjae you idiot, she's hyung's sister. put your unnecessary thought away.' Hyunjae though inwardly. Hyunjae took a last glance at Saemi and left the room.

It was almost afternoon and Saemi woke up to an unfamiliar atmosphere. Then she recalled that she was in her newly found brother's house. When she went outside. She was greeted by a smiley Sangyeon.

 "Hi, Saemi-ah you woke up. come have some cake. Do you like cakes?" Sangyeon asked and Saemi was wondering if she should tell him the truth.  The truth was Saemi doesn't like sweet things. But she decided to go with the lie because She doesn't want to hurt Sangyeon who was trying so hard for her. "Yes, I do" Saemi lied to protect Sangyeon's heart "Come on everyone is waiting," Sangyeon said and Saemi followed him.

 "So, Eric are you going to practice?" Saemi heard younghoon asking. 'Oh, so younghoon was home' Saemi taught .Saemi knew that Younghoon had a girlfriend, but she was drawn to him for his kind and outgoing nature.

 "Oh, Saemi Nuna is here," Eric said and ran to Saemi. "Nuna, you have to come to my basketball tournament this weekend ok," eric said and Saemi honestly liked how energetic Eric was. 

Saemi always wanted a younger brother and she found that in Eric.  "Ok I will, And Eric can you please help me a little?" Sami asked and Eric nodded. "Help me to unpack my books please?" Saemi asked Eric.

. "Ok Nuna i will help you, but I think hyung should buy you a bookshelf because as far as I know, your room doesn't have one" Eric said and Saemi nodded "Ok take this and go out and buy the one you like," Sangyeon said handing Saemi his credit card. "No No how can I use this? I can use my money." Saemi said pushing Sangyeon's card back.

 "You can because you are my sister, and you have every right over it " Sangyeon said handing Saemi the card.