38

"so umm.. are we umm.. thing?" Saemi asked which Hyunjae found cute. Now both of them were sitting in the living room somewhat awkward. "I thought we were dating the day Jangjun came,"  Hyunjae said Chuckling "What! I thought at that time you were just acting" Saemi  exclaimed." That wasn't an act for me" Hyunjae said dead serious. Hyunjae moved closer towards Saemi. At that time everything seemed to stop for Saemi. There face was inches apart and Saemi could feel Hyunjae's breath. Hyunjae's soft lips touched Saemi's. Although they have kissed previously it was somewhat different.

 They pulled apart when they heard the door. it was Jacob with Amy. "Oh my god Jacob Amy What are you two doing here?" Saemi asked. it was decided previously that Jacob and Amy would be moving out. and they moved out recently  "We heard you were sick so we came to visit you," Amy said. "Thank you for coming Amy," Saemi said. Jacob was putting things he bought on the counter and was smiling watching the two. Saemi was like his sister too."Are you ok?" Amy asked. Amy was like a sister to Saemi. although it hasn't been that long they met but Amy became close to Saemi. "Oh I am ok it's just sometimes it happens" Samei lied again"Did you eat. You have become skinny" Jacob said. "I am   making food," Jacob said  and went to the kitchen."Saemi-ah let's watch a movie until Jacob cooks" Amy said.

"So i guess you are dating Saemi," Jacob asked Hyunjae when he went over to Hyunjae. "to how did you know," Hyunjae asked shocked. "Well, I heard you guys while I was opening the door," Jacob said"And Byungho told me" Jacob replied."Hyunjae-ah just don't break her heart" Jacob said.

"Are you dating Hyunjae?" Amy asked Saemi "Oh how did you know?"  you know Are we a thing" Amy teased Saemi. "Oh, you guys heard that," Saemi said embarrassed. Well Jacob wanted to go in at that time but I stopped him you should thank me" Amy said laughing. At that time Saemi wanted to dig a hole up and bury herself. "Next week I am going for my wedding dress shopping alongside Jacob you and Hyunjae can come too," Amy said. 

"Ok" saemi replied with a smile