14

"Finally we got the chance to speak properly right Saemi-ah," Ayejong said reaching out her hand and ofcourse Saemi took it.

"So what should we eat." Younghoon asked. "Let's go eat sea fish," Ayejong replied. "Ok let's go," Younghoon said,

"Saemi-ah are you ok with sea fish?" Younghoon asked Saemi honestly was not ok.

She was allergic to sea fish. but what else she could find to eat in Jeju. Jeju was famous for sea fish. so she nodded. She thought she would avoid eating once they go there.

They reached a restaurant to eat and the lady served their food, fortunately, there were some foods which do not contain seafood.

So Saemi ordered those "Oh Saemi -ah you did not take seafood. you should eat it. After all Jeju is famous for it." Ayejong said and honestly, Ayejong did not know about saemi's allergies too.

"No it's ok," Saemi . "aye Mr. Kim told us to try their culture now come on," Ayejong said. Saemi had not had any choice so Saemi took it.

after eating and paying by the money Mr. Kim gave them, they heard towards the beach.

"Wow that's so pretty!" Saemi exclaimed seeing the views. hyunjae who was following behind found her cute. Since Saemi arrived a few weeks back Hyunjae has feelings in his heart.

Saemi on the other hand saw Younghoon taking pictures of Ayejong and stopped there without saying anything.

Saemi didn't like how fake Ayejong was and wondered why a person like Younghoon was dating her.

"Wanna take pictures"? Saemi heard someone asking. When she looked back she saw that it was Hyunjae ."Ok," Saemi gave Hyunjae a smile which Hyunjae taught was pretty.

" 1,2,3," Hyunjae counted and then clicked Samei's picture as she possed. "ya let me see," Saemi said. "I don't want to." Hyunjae teased.

"ya let me," Saemi said and they almost began to wrestle.

when they stopped their face was really close and Saemi taught if she moved they will kiss.

"Ahem," As soon as they heard someone's voice they moved away. when they saw it was Younghoon.

Younghoon was taking pictures of Ayejong when he saw them together. Younghoon doesn't know why he felt something in his heart.

Ayejong who was standing for the picture saw where Younghoon was looking and clenched her fist.

"Younghoon-ah what are you looking at ?" Ayejong asked. "Nothing let's go or else we will be late." Yonghoon said and walked away. Ayejong clenched her fist and went after her boyfriend.