24

Saemi has to say she missed Hyunjae. it might sound a little bit too much because it was only just one day. She never really had friends besides Chan so she felt overjoyed when hyunjae told her that they were friends. But she was sad that she did not get to talk to Hyunjae today at all. She knows Hyunjae is busy but she doesn't know."You just came home?" Saemi said and Hyunjae nodded."Yes, student council made me busy" Hyunjae said with a  small smile. "YOu go and take rest," Saemi said. "Saemi-ah can you tell others that I won't be eating I am too tired to eat," Hyunjae said and entered his room.

"Oh, Nuna where is Hyunjae hyung," Eric asked. "He said he is tired and won't eat but I am planning to take food to his room," Saemi said "Ok do that here is the things I have served," Sangyeon said to hand the stuff to Saemi

Saemi knocked on Hyunjae's door and went in when there was no response. Saemi saw that hyunjae was lying in his bed. "Hyunjae-ah I have bought food. Saemi said almost whispering. Since there was no response Saemi placed the food beside Hyunjae's table and was about to leave when Hyunjae got hold of her hand and pulled her in the bed with him and engulfed her in a warm hug."Hyunjae-ah" Samei said softly but saemi was blushing so bad that she thought she has turned into a red tomato. "Please stay with me" Hyunjae whispered softly into Saemi's ear which sent shivers down Saemi's spines. Saemi then faced Hyunjae who was holding onto her like his life depend on her."Hyunjae-ah your food?" Saemi said softly but saw that Hyunjae was off to dreamland. Saemi stared at the sleeping Hyunjae. 'wow I never noticed he was that handsome Saemi thought."You must be so tired" Saemi said playing with his heir and without knowing she fell asleep too.

On the other hand, Hyunjae was struggling with his family. Hyunjae's dad wanted to get remarried and today he introduced her to him.

(Flashback)

Hyunjae got a call from his dad to meet in the restaurant. Hyunjae's family was rich but he never took a penny from them. Hyunjae worked part-time and was also awarded a Scholarship in school. 

Hyunjae went to the place where his dad asked him to meet. "Lee Hyunjae my son." His father said engulfing his son in a hug. After his mother died home never felt home for him and maybe that was also the reason he could understand Saemi. He also knows how it feels to lose a dear one."dad" Hyunjae said. "SO how have you been son" Hyunjae heard his father saying. "I have been good doing part times," Hyunjae said."Son, I have said countless times you can take over my business no need to work so hard" Hyunjae's father said which made Hyunjae laugh. Wasn't his dd supposed to say hyunjae you have to work hard? Who the hell tells their son to not work hard. "I like the way I am living dad,"  Hyunjae said making a poker face. Even when his mom died his dad was like that too. 

"Son I want you to meet someone." Hyunjae heard his dad saying