15

They finally arrived at the beach and they went to Mr. Kim. "Oh guys you came back roam for a few minutes I will call when everyone comes ok?" Mr. Kim said.

  "Hyunjae-ah you know my adoptive parents are really good. although my father died." Saemi suddenly said looking at the waves.

"Although he was said to be corrupted, he loved me with all of his heart. He never let me feel alone.maybe to give us the privilege he did that." Saemi continued.

Hyunjae could see tears in her eyes and suddenly pulled her into a hug. Saemi didn't know but her heart was beating loudly. "Ya Saemi-ah I am here for you. if you need anything I will always be here for you." Hyunjae said still hugging Saemi.

Hearing Hyunjae saying that Saemi burst into tears. "Ya, why are you crying?" Hyunjae asked breaking the hug.

"No one said that to me before,"  Saemi said sobbing, and Hyunjae stayed there awestruck. How can no one say that to her? Shouldn't everyone protect her? Hyunjae did not understand why anyone did not say that to her.

"Ya now you have me, Younghoon, Sangyeon hyung, Jacob, and the kids pabo" Hyunjae said slightly messing her hair.

Younghoon who was watching this slightly felt a pang in his heart. He should not feel that way towards Saemi.

he has Ayejong in his life. He did not understand what he was feeling. He also wanted to protect Saemi like everyone else did.

he decided to let go and go to Saemi and Hyunjae. "Ya what are you guys doing?" younghoon asked,engulfing them in a bro hug.

"Ya let go," Both Hyunjae and Saemi said and Younghoon laughed.

"Everyone gather around" They heard Mr. Yoon saying. "Oh, Saemi -ah I am sorry I am late" Saemi heard Hyejin saying. "It's ok Hyejin-ah we can roam around together now, " Saemi said. Then they were joined by Byungho.

"Now we will be divided into two teams be touring famous spots and we have our guides Mr. Ji and Ms. Shin who will help us understand the cultures and traditions. now everyone please welcome Mr. Ji and Ms. Shin " Mr. Yoon said and everyone started clapping.

Then they went to visit the famous places and  Saemi's group contained. saemi, Hyunjae, Younghoon, Byungho, Hyejong, and Ayejong, and four of their other classmates. Saemi was glad that  She was always with Younghoon and Hyunjae. But one thing that this trip had done was to confirm the fact that Saemi didn't like Ayejong a d she could Sense the feeling was mutual.

It was now free time after touring. Saemi's group finished touring early. so they returned to the hotel really now they were just chilling by the lobby.

"Let's play truth or dare," Byungho said and everyone nodded except for Saemi. "Ya Saemi-ah it will be fun let's play please," Hyejong said doing ayego. "ok, I will play, "Saemi said Although Saemi was not feeling good she decided to play.

They found a bottle and spun it and unfortunately it turned towards Saemi. "So Saemi what do you want to take," Ayejong said giving her a look "Umm, Dare," Saemi said. "Well since it's just us why don't you go and kiss the person you like," Jisun one of their classmates said.

All eyes were on Saemi including Hyunjae. Both Younghoon and Hyunjae were nervous for some reason.

"I don't have anyone I like" Saemi declined and everyone dropped the breath they were holding. "Hey don't chicken out now." Ayejong said in a mocking tone and Saemi didn't Ike that.

Saemi walked towards Hyunjae and everyone was shocked. Saemi did not have any other option she could not kiss Younghoon in front of his girlfriend and be  the  official boyfriend stealer and She would feel uncomfortable kissing other guys here.

So the only option she was left with was Hyunjae. She sat onto hyunjae's Lap and pressed her lips on hyunjae's wrapping her arms around Hyunjae's neck. Hyunjae was surprised at first but he kissed back for some reason.