31

Finally, the part was over and Hynjae and Sami went home. They went home to find everyone in the living room."Here they come" Sangyeon said  Saemi noticed that there was another girl in the living room. "You must be Saemi Jacob told me about you. I am Amy nice to mee you" Amy said smiling. " Nice to meet you too Amy," Saemi said smiling back. one thing that happened was Saemi finally turned away from being anti-social.

"You guys ate right?" Sangyeon asked and Saemi nodded. "Then wait for a while we will finish eating." "Hyung I will go and get changed,"  Hyunjae said and went back to his room. "Me too" Saemi Asia and went back to her room. 

When Saemi went back to her room she got surprised to see Younghoon in her room. "I broke up" Saemi heard Younghoon saying."Oh, you what?" Saemi could not process what YOunghoon was saying. "I broke up with Ayejong,"  Younghoon said again but Saemi could not find any emotion in him. "Are you ok?" Saemi asked. "Umm," Younghoon said emotionlessly. Saemi went on and sat beside Younghoon and kept her hand on his."Younhoon-ah if you need me I will be always there" Saemi said and Younghoon hugged her.

Hyunjae who came out of his room and was about to go to the living room saw that. Then Hyunjae went to the living room and saw only Sangyeon Jacob and Amy were present. "Hyunjae-ah I am sorry I could not introduce myself I am Amy," Amy said. As they were talking  Saemi and Younghooon came back. To be honest, Saemi was sad for Younghoon if it was before she would have been happy but now she thinks she likes Hyunjae 

They heard a bell on the door so Sangyeon went to open it. "Lee Hyhunjae" Hyunjae heard someone calling him. but he was shocked to see his ex-girlfriend  Ria.