𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

❝ IV CUDDLES ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

❝ IV CUDDLES ❞
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Where the fuck is she...?" Katsuki murmured after going back to their place by the shore. Since Todoroki barfed on him, he was given new clothes by the bar's staff before he left.

He asked the heroes around the area and they said they haven't seen his wife in a while.

That bitch... Katsuki huffed and sighed. She must've gone for that fucking lake.

Fortunately, his wife's phone location is connected to his phone, and he can see wherever she is as long as her location is opened. I hope it's open.

It's open! But why is it still? Katsuki thought as we walk his way to his wife's phone's location.

It was deep within the forest, which he actually anticipated. He knew how adventurous his wife could be sometimes that he doesn't know if she's really smart or just plain stupid.

"Arrows?" Katsuki murmured as his blood started running cold. He slowly crouched on the ground and picked up the broken arrows.

Someone must've attacked her. I hope she's alright. He thought before catching a leg inside a bush. He sighed and started collecting the bodies.

He only found eight unconscious men in the area. Using a tight vine he found lying around, he tied them all up, hanging from the tree before leaving. He continued running in the forest while on guard of any possible ambush on his way.

He continued running and running, stopping himself from calling your name because that would be the most stupid idea he could ever think of.

Until he arrived at the lake.

So there really is a lake. He thought, looking at his phone before glancing at where your phone's location is pointed at. In the cave. Katsuki didn't think twice and immediately went to the cave with his explosion, announcing his arrival.

But when he completely arrived inside the cave, all his body did was to be frozen in place as his eyes slowly widened.

He saw you, smirking while tightening the rope wrapped around the anonymous men before kicking one of them on the face.

"You should've been worried of how his wife reached her current ranking first, before worrying of how you'll lure her husband and how he'll save her." You whispered at Cage before glancing at your husband.

"Oh, you're late." You simply said and gave him a smile. But he remained in a daze of you and your ripped swimwear. You have a good number of bruises on you too. "What? This isn't the first time you saw me bruised."