𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ✓

❝ HOUSEHUSBAND ❞﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

HOUSEHUSBAND
﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Wake up!"

A loud thud immediately shrouded the whole second floor when the one and only Bakugou Y/n was shoved down by her lovely husband out of the bed. "Wake the fuck up! Y/n!"

"I'm up!" You groaned, half asleep, and sat on the floor while rubbing your eyes.

"You're late for hero commission!" Katsuki exclaimed, lying under his tongue and held your hands to pull you up. "Y/n!" He again yelled when you acted all lazy and shit again.

"I don't wanna go to work Katsukiiii!" You grunted, putting more weight on yourself so that he'll have a hard time pulling you up. But since your husband was a hero, the number one in the country rather, he still effortlessly pulled you up.

"Can't I stay with you for the whole day?" You whined while leaning on your beloved's chest. You were childishly groaning while lazily hanging on him. But Katsuki didn't fell for any of your antics and instead, carried you in bridal style to bringing you to the shower room.

And yes, he carried you in his pink neko apron.

"I just wanna cuddle with my husband so bad, what's wrong with that?" You murmured, clinging on Katsuki like a koala before putting you down inside the bathroom.

"You can cuddle with me every weekend, Y/n. But today's Wednesday and you have work." Katsuki said calmly as he undresses his wife naked.

You whined as Katsuki took care of you like a baby. He was also about to bathe you but you just pushed and cursed him out of the bathroom. And being the under-standing husband he is, he just went back down to the kitchen.

He continued cooking breakfast while working on your double-stack bento for lunch and snacks at work. He made some rice balls, styled them with some seaweed paper and sesame seeds, pairing them with a couple of slices of tamagoyaki and vegetables with different cute designs.

Katsuki even added some of those octopus sausages that you like.

He immediately took a pic of your bento, posting it on Instagram before wrapping it with a cute pink neko cloth. He then went back to preparing breakfast.

While you, on the other hand, are taking your time under the shower, singing Sports while holding a shampoo bottle.

"We'll infiltrate the quarters early before lunch." The president said, giving out papers of the foolproof plan.