𝖻-𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅

❝ HELP ❞

HELP

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"Someone seems to be in a good mood." Shouto murmured as he walks in between his good friends, Bakugou Katsuki and Midoriya.

The three of them are in patrol today. They've moved up inside rank 10, which was actually not a surprise judging their abilities but a real shock in their ages. They're just 20, and they might get inside top 5 in no time and way more faster than how Hawks (the fastest hero who climbed up in the ranks before) did.

People are even saying that one of them might replace the top 1 in no time! They have big expectations, especially to Katsuki who has been more than very active in the battles.

"Oh, you mean Kacchan? Yeah, I've noticed too." Midoriya said.

The two of them glanced at Katsuki who's walking waaaay properly than he usually does in his hero costume and a single-hand grenade gauntlet. He's not wearing his usual grumpy scorned face, in fact, he has a very bright aura today and nothing can hide it.

What made Bakugou Katsuki like this? This is so weird, especially to the three who were literally with him as he grow to the hero he is right now.

"Share your thoughts?" Midoriya asked.

"Fuck off." Katsuki just murmured, making Midoriya shrug.

"Are you in love, Bakugou?" Shouto asked. That immediately made Katsuki flinch and stop from walking, making the two stop as well.

"I was just joking." Shouto immediately took back. "But what a reaction, I wasn't expecting that. Are you really in love?"

"Stop being so fucking nosy by sticking your nose on someone's darn business okay?!" Katsuki yelled. Shouto just simply tilted his head to avoid Katsuki in case he spit on him or something.