𝖼𝗁. 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❝ PRESS CON PT. 2 ❞

────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Are you still going back to being a hero?"

"I'm taking back my provincial hero license, only to protect Gaoka, my hometown of lovely old ladies. Fuck the city, fuck the other hometowns you have your own fucking heroes. They're strong and they don't need me."

Your eyes immediately widened at what he said. "No cap? You said you're not taking it back?" You murmured.

"I've thought about it yesterday," Katsuki smirked. "If that's also a way to protect you, then I'll do it."

You chuckled. "You are aware of the multiple microphones on the table right?"

"I know? I love you."

"I love you too— God, stop we're in front of the press." You murmured and pushed your husband's face away before he could kiss you.

"What was your relationship with pro-hero Camie before, then?!"

Camie?

"Is that motherfucker picking a fight or some shit?" He murmured but still heard because of the mic. "I'm taken since I'm fucking 19 years old. Who the fuck is that Camie and why are you fucking saying that like I cheated or what? You wanna die?"

"N-no."

"Sorry, he's not good with names." You said, making the press laugh. "Wow, why are you exposing your husband like that?" Katsuki said with a frown, making them all laugh harder.

"No need to mention unimportant names that doesn't have to do with the two's relationship. This is Dynamight's press con, keep the topic to him." Hawks said who was standing beside Deku.

"Why did Dynamight retire and not you, Connectiva?"

"I'll answer that, I suppose." You said. "My husband was the one who insisted that he'll be the one to retire. If I resign as well, how will we earn money?" You chuckled.