𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

❝ SERPENTINE ISLAND ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Good morning, Bakugo-san, Bakugo!" Uraraka happily greeted, meeting you and your husband by the entrance of the hotel restaurant.

"Just call me Y/n if you're having a hard time." You said and tiredly chuckled.

"Good morning, Kacchan, Bakugo-san." Midoriya also greeted.

Katsuki was not in the mood to tell him to fuck off, so he just nodded at the greenette and kept silent.

"What's wrong? You guys look tired. Did you guys stood up late or did something happened to you two?" Uraraka mischievously asked, wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"Yes." You dramatically said. "My so-called husband almost killed me." You said, glaring at Katsuki.

Katsuki just groaned. "I said I'm sorry."

"What will your sorry do if I really die?"

"I won't let that happen."

Midoriya and Uraraka just alternatively stared at you two. "We should leave them alone," Uraraka whispered to her fiance while wrapping her arms around his.

"Yeah we should," Midoriya murmured and cleared his throat. "We'll get our breakfast somewhere else, you two have fun," Midoriya said to you two before leaving with Uraraka.

You and Katsuki continued walking to a free table, his fingers slowly hooking with yours.

You guys silently ate breakfast. Both are not in a mood to talk. The two of you fought like chickens in a coop earlier this morning after you heard him and his corny shenanigans, which led the two of you sleeping at 8 o'clock and waking up at 9.

What actually happened:

"Y/n, are you asleep?" Katsuki called, but no one answered. So he slowly peeked on you, only to see you asleep.

"You're really asleep, huh," Katsuki murmured as he caress your hair while your head is in between his armpits, leaning on his shoulder.

"You look like an angel when you're asleep. What a dork." Katsuki murmured, booping your nose. "My dork." He added and kissed your forehead.

"I wonder what you're dreaming... is it good? Damn, you'll probably hear me in your dreams." Katsuki said and chuckled before staring at you. "God you look so peaceful. So beautiful." He whispered and kissed the top of your head.