𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

❝ FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PT

FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PT.2
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"You remembered..?" You murmured.

Katsuki's eyebrows immediately furrowed as a very aggressive 'huh?!' escaped his lips. "Of course I fucking remembered, idiot! Why would I forget it in the first place?!"

You just stared at him with teary eyes. "B-but you were so cold earlier morning..." You murmured with a small pout, childishness showing in front of these strangers at the restaurant.

And the two of you could even care less.

Katsuki walked towards you with a bit of panicking. "It was my plan, it wasn't supposed to be like that— fuck, I'm sorry please don't cry." He pleaded, cupping your cheeks.

"I'm not. It'll just destroy my make up." You mumbled under your breath.

Katsuki let out a shaky chuckle and kissed the top of your head. "Happy First Wedding Anniversary, Y/n. Thank you for marrying me, for being the best wife, for being amazing, for everything." He said, hugging you tightly.

You just buried your face on his neck while he just placed his chin on top of your head, still hugging each other. Katsuki kept kissing your head until you decided to let him go.

"Wait, what about the charity event?" You asked after thanking Katsuki for guiding you to your seat.

"That will be held next week," Katsuki answered and sat in front of you.

"Eh? What about this gown Uraraka and Yaomomo sent..?"

"I had that tailored. It's my design."

You met Katsuki's eyes and you can really tell that he's serious. You've been with him for years, yet you still can't believe that there are some things you still don't know about him.