𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

❝ NEW YEAR ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

❝ NEW YEAR
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"I just love you."

"Tch. I love you too." He murmured.

The two of you just got home after shopping for tonight's dinner and tomorrow's new year food. It was an errand from Mitsuki you and Katsuki can't avoid.

"Can we watch the first sunrise together?" You asked.

"If you won't fall asleep, then we will."

"Fair enough."

When you got home, Katsuki started cooking while you just lounged in the living room and did whatever you can do there instead of bothering your husband.

It doesn't feel like the year's going to end. It's boring!

"Watchu doin' there, my lovely daughter-in-law? Oh, what are you reading?" Mitsuki asked and sat beside you.

"A book of everything I love." You answered.

"But that's a photo album of my brat...?"

"What a coincidence, mom." You laughed. Mitsuki just grinned and hugged you tight. "God Y/n you're so adorable please replace my husband!"

The two of you continued with the chitchat as Mitsuki tells you stories about your husband that you still might not know.

"Oh hey, Masaru, just in time," Mitsuki said. "Hey, dad." You greeted.

"Hey, Y/n. What's up?" Masaru asked and sat by the single sofa.

"Do you remember when Katsuki dropped his popsicle back in 4th grade?"

"Ah, that?" Masaru chuckled uncomfortably. "Let's leave the past behind Mits—"

"Katsuki really stabbed Masaru's balls with the popsicle stick because of anger," Mitsuki said while laughing so hard that she's tearing up. "Since then, there's literally no balls in this motherfucking house!"