𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖺𝗒 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗁𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽

Gokushufudo (The Way of the Househusband)Bakugou Katsuki x fem!reader

Bakugou Katsuki x fem!reader

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

SYNOPSIS

In secret and in a rush, Bakugou Katsuki married L/n Y/n, a hero agent from the Hero Commision and one day, he just decided to give all of his full attention to his wife and his wife only, causing him to retire from being the number one hero.

No one even knew what happened to him after retiring all of a sudden. The public don't even know that he's already married, not even his friends. All they know is that Katsuki moved to the country side without any reason at all.

But little do they know that the number one hero retired because of his overwhelming love for his wife and he became a full time dedicated househusband, taking care of his wife and their house while she's gone.

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

NOTES:

This fanfiction is Heavily
inspired by Gokushufudo (The
Way of the Househusband) and
Boku No Hero Academia
(My Hero Academia)

Characters not mine, they belong
to the great Kohei Horikoshi.

Best read in dark mode
and preferred font size

English is not my mother tongue
so please feel free to correct any
grammar mistakes. I'm also
encouraging criticism.

Characters may not be accurate
(for eg. the dead characters
from the manga are actually
still alive here and the ages
of some heroes)

Have fun reading!

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

Bakugou Y/n
Linking Hero: Connectiva

Birthday: b/d (currently 24)
Status: Married
Occupation: Hero Agent (currently no. 7)
Height: 5'7
Eye color: Emerald green when quirk is activated

Quirk: Linking
• Has the ability to connect things or persons by touch. You can control when or not to use it so you're fine.
eg.
- can stick objects/people
- can connect thoughts (telepathy)
- can connect actions (they'll automatically be in sync of what you do)
- You can connect as many objects as you'd like but can only connect four minds at a time.
- Can climb surfaces by connecting yourself.
• Drawbacks: Migraine if mind connection was used for a long period of time.

Hero costume:
White, black, gray and neon green body suit with green transparent glasses like Hawks' and speedy boots.

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

Some facts for the story line:

• You like cats and dogs, which led Katsuki to liking them too. (although they don't like him)

• No one actually knows that he's in a relationship with you and you're in a relationship with him. (except Hawks)

• There's nothing he can't do. (your hubby's talented as fuck)

• You call each other your given names as call signs. No dumbass or some teddy bear shit. It's either Y/n and Katsuki or wife and husband.

• Above all the people Katsuki knew since he's little, it's only your name that he remembers. (he's not good with the names that's why he always call you Y/n so he won't forget. And yup, this guy can't even remember his parents' name)

• Y/n = Spoiled wife

• You guys moved to the country side after Katsuki retired, wherein there are only female elders around with no villain cases, that's why no one knows Katsuki as the former number one hero. (although the oldies can admit that he seems familiar)

• Bakugou Katsuki = under-standing husband

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────