𝖼𝗁. 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ✓

❝ MALL ❞

MALL

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"This is the first time we went to this mall. It's outside our town and I think they can recognize you." You murmured while holding Katsuki's hand, oblivious of how many stares the two of you are receiving at the moment.

"You were the one insisting we should go here. Which is not actually a bad idea since the nearest supermarket at home was out of stocks too." Katsuki said as two of you enter a supermarket.

He took a cart and started pushing it. By the way, you're both wearing couple hoodies but Katsuki is still wearing his favorite pink apron. You don't know why but you don't mind, he looks handsome either way.

"Let's buy some boxes of cereal first," Katsuki murmured while looking at the list while you grab whatever shit you want.

"Y/n!" Katsuki yelled and tugged your hood back to him. "Stop grabbing things or else I'll tie you to me!" He threatened, making you pout.

Katsuki took some cereals and some packed snacks before moving on to frozen packed goodies and meat. The two of you even fought in buying bacon or not, which led Katsuki to buy them because he's afraid that you might cry and sulk.

You guys also took some dairy products like butter and some cupped ramen. Fruits too like banana, grapes and avocados and vegetables like carrots, potatoes, and onions.

"I'll get some salt, sugar and pepper quickly. You can go ahead to the drinks and bring this with you." Katsuki said, handing you the cart before giving you a quick forehead kiss.

You obliged and went to the beverages to get Katsuki's energy drinks and yogurt. You also took a peanut butter since it's also on the list and ticked them off.

Of course, Katsuki would always remind you to look at the expiration date so you did.

"You done?" Katsuki arrived back, just in time when you're about to but a big ass coca-cola inside the cart.

"Uhm yeah."

"Cola? We still have that at home, return that back."

"But Katsukiiii, it's always good to have supplies!" You whined.

"No. Return it or I will."

You sighed and put it back before holding on to his hand again. "Will that be all?" You asked like nothing just happened.

Katsuki groaned. "Damn it! Fine! Get the fucking cola back here!" He gave up, making you cheer. "Just make sure not to drink a lot! Damn it, you spoiled woman."

You just laughed while putting the cola back while your husband holds the cart. "Thank you~ mwa!" You said and gave him a peck on his cheek.

The two of you continued roaming around the supermarket, searching for more.