will you be my partner forever

Hai

Happy reading

*****************************
Dhurlya home

Dhruv handed some papers to alya ...

Alya : what are these papers dhruv .??

Dh: divorce papers ...

Al: what???

D: why you have shocked ???? What are you expecting from me other than this ???? .....oh yeah alimony right !!!!! Its ok after our divorce I will give you a huge amount of alimony and want to get rid of you .

Al : no , djruv you are wrong ,,,, I love you ,,,,, I am not with you for your money ...

D : do you really know about the meaning of love??? ,,,, no I don't I think so ....bcoz if you know what is love ,,,, you don't do like this to my friend .....

Al : no dhruv plz ....give me one chance ,,,,, I will never do such mistakes again ....

D : chance ........just tell me one reason that why I have to give you a chance ??

Al : why are you behaving like this dhruv ....

"Its called karma alya " they heard the voice she is none other than mukthi ....

Alya about to hug her but mukthi stops her ....

Mu : I came here to talk with dhruv not to you ,,,,so mind your business

Dhruv handed some papers to mukthi ....

Mu : what are papers dhruv ???

D : actually iam returning everything to manik ,,,,i don't deserve his friendship....I am leaving everything ,,,, I am not able to see in his eyes bcoz of my so called wife !;!

Mu : its ok dhruv ,,, I also made many mistakes .....but bhai forgave me ,,,,, but you didnt made any mistake ......

D : no I am not able to take breathe here so I am leaving .....to Europe may be I can't come here again ......

Hearing all this like an out sider alya understand how she ruined manan's love for her best friend ......

Then she called to soha to ask some help ......

Ring ring ....

Al : hello soha

So : alya ,,,,,, don't disturb me, now iam in big mess after clearing my mess I only contact you , till that don't disturb me ....( she cuts the call )

Alya felt on her kness and cried by understanding her best friend true colors .....

*******************************

Xyz restaurant

Nandu , Navya , aadhya were chit chatting ...

Nav : haha nandu hahaha tumne manik ko itna pare shan kiya ,,,,,

Nandu : and that inspector was amazing ....

Adhya : and that driver to ....

They were laughing there heart out
...
Someone clicks nandhini photo and send to his boss .......

A person he /she got the msg and opened and saw Nandhini photo ....

She/ he poured a glass of wine on the screen which had Nandhini photo and said " jitna Hasna hai has lo Nandhini bcoz  these are the last days for your smile ....be ready to face most worst of your life mrs Nandhini Manik Malhotra ..... .