every one have a story part (1)

💕💕💕💕thank u supporting and voting .

Before starting episode, I want to say something . I was thinking many ways to narrate this but I like this way given below .if any one not like plz do comment I will change the variation.

Now  I have written by giving headings for every situation in manan' s life .

For now by stopping all the buck bucks and enters into the story .

First situation
...........

💖💖proposal💖💖( it should be in a unique way)

Very next morning manik went to dhruv's college from hospital..( I already mentioned that druv has it own college of  singing and dance academy) .to discuss about their future concert . he enters into dhruvs cabin but he was not in his cabin .he comes out and start search of dhruv . when he passing a class room he hear some claps and cheers .
He sat to window and see them with a smile on face

there a boy was proposing  a girl .

Girl : this is very boring proposal yaar , proposal should be in unique style .
( by hearing the last line he remember some thing )

Flashback start

When manik and nandhini were in their date in a restaurant .a song plays in that hall which was actually sang by manik .

Hearing that song nandhini went into  trance and start dancing  in sitting position like waving her body with the rhythm of tune and footing her steps
Manik  was enjoying her antics , and praising himself to make her happy by that song .finally song ends .
M: nandhini can I ask a question

Nandhini nods in yes

M: u like me or my voice?????  in teasing tone ( actually he wants to ask she likes him or not)
Nandhini blushes and understand he was teasing her.  then..........

N: of course manik , I like ur voice only manik . By the way who likes coconut face and hippopotamus body???? in same teasing tone.
( actually she also want to tease him,otherwise who Will not like handsome hulk manik ... U know)
He makes a grumfy face , she chuckled on that.

M: so, what should I do to impress you?????(innocent expression)

N: acting like thinking and says propose me in unique way may be  I will..........
(actually she desperately waiting for that proposal day and to yes)

He also acting like thinking and stood up , clears that dinner table by removing the plate,  keep them a side .he climb that table and stand on that table.
by that action all eyes were went on manik and looks confused .even nandhini also looking confusingly .

Manik forward his hand to her .she gives her hand and he makes she also climbs on the table .( now every one understand what's happening and cheers for them ) .
Manik make a clap and rose Petels are showered on them ,nandhini sees upwards .manik  cups her face with hand look straight into eyes and says

nandhini you know ,you  are the best thing which is happened in my life.I know , you are the one who make my world  beautiful, after you  coming into my life , its became like rainbow with full of colors . I have decided nandhini , other than u there is no place to any girl in my life .
So , nandhini will u give me a chance to enter in ur life to make my life complete .