Yaaron Dosti Badi Hi Haseen Hai

Hai

Let's start the episode ,,,,,,

Nandhini's hospital
------------------------------------

Aryaman POV

     I slightly got conscious,,,,  I have seen a nurse beside me ,,,,, she was deep in styding magazine , wow iam here getting conscious but madam head was in magazine ,,,,,,,if she was much interested in studying then why she was here ????she had to be in library .

Wait ........why iam here , some flashes are coming in front of me , me and cabir had came to hospital with manik as he was ill .nandhini take him inside cabin after few minutes Riya and sameer also entered , after that I heard some sounds then I entered in to the cabin , then I saw nandhini is trying to kiss manik ,,,, I can't analyze that scene then I got blank after that I saw nurse in my room .
Aryaman POV end

Its 6:00 pm now .. Arya started his car again he was in his thought ,,,,,,  what I have today seen is totally out of my mind ,,,,,,, am I missing something ,,,,, nandhini is not that type girl ,,,, she only loves her ex - husband but I saw love in her eyes towards manik,  how it is possible ,  some times I have seen same love in manik eyes too.

Who will give me answers to me , where I can get all answers ???????

Can I ask to my  best buddy shourya ,,,,,,, wait I will imagine how will he react

Imagination: after asking about manan aryaman next scene was in hospital , in same room with some brushes on his face and bandages over hands and legs ,,,,,same nurse reading same magazine .

Arya comes out from imagination with a jerk and again thought " no its not a good idea to ask shourya about them ,he will defenetly break my bones , then whom to I ask ,,,,,

Then what about to ask my mehek bhabhi  ......( he again goes to imagination)

Imagination: mehek beating him with Belan ( roti stick) brutally .

He again comes out from his imagination and again thought " she is more dangerous than shourya ,at least after beating me he will join me hospital but mehek kills me and hides my body in her kitchen cabinet ,,,, no no I can't take that risk" ........

What if I ask nandhini directly ,,, after a few seconds ,,,no no she defenetly get hurt .

You stupid aryaman think serious , till now history no story will started with out a cupid , think who was that cupid in nandhini story , he stops his car with a jerk by remembering some one

Arya: yes , how can I miss him ,,, now he give me all answers ......

Then he again started his car .

-------------------------------------

Khanna mansion

After aryaman left the hospital ,nandhini came to khanna mansion along with manik and cabir .

She was in her room ,,,suddenly she heard the scream of their children and came running towards them .

Same like that mehek and Navya also came by hearing children scream by coming into hall they three gasped

The hall was fully decorated with ballons and paper flowers