BOLNA MAHI BOLNA

Hai
I will not waste your time , let's peek into story.

Concert day

Its a big day for Armaan ,,as he performing opening act in fab5 concert . he before performed in school only but he was performing in concert for the first time. every one were making arrangements to be perfect.

Its 9: am

Alya room

Soha to alya : day by day my hopes getting vanish , I have to do something before manik can find the truth ........

Alya : now what are you planning , this time be careful .

Soha : this time I have full proof plan and for that ,this time I will do something like that, manik will not have any other option other than marring me , and this time its not about my love its for my ego ,I have to win over that nandhini . and that manik was giving warnings to me , I have to made his life hell .for that

I have to make sure nandhini had not come to concert . by this I would take revenge on both manik and nandhini .
If nandhini had miss her son's first concert then she will be hurt and it will happen .

"And you think , we will do nothing"

They both turned to the voice and saw the person and he none other than Armaan .

Armaan to soha : you think that you can stop my mother to attended my first concert .????????

Soha : of course dude , I will it will be the punishment for you ,for messing up with me !!!! Its a challenge!!!!!!

Ar : ( with evil smirk) lady!!!!!!!! You don't know what are consequences you to face by challenging me and by the way its a challenge!!!!!!!!

By saying this he left their room

The very next moment soha took her phone and called someone.

Soha : ( In phone call ) see manager , I want this at any cost , book a room on the name of Mr manik malhotra
set cameras in that room secreatly and give that footage to every channel and it will put manik's reputation at stake ,then he had no option other than marrying me .( with a evil smirk end up the call ).

------------------------------

Its 10 : am

Fab five were practicing songs in music room ,and Abhimanyu were passed from there his looks went on mukthi , she was enjoying the song . and he felt into her thoughts .

 and he felt into her thoughts