Boli surat dil ki khote ,,,,,nakre dekho motey motey part (2) ......

Hai I hope you enjoying and let's begin the story ......

( disclaimer : don't read in front of every one they think that you got mad 😛😛😛)

******************************
Venkat : no sir , you don't look like amrish puri but you look like pardh samdhan ,,, woh serial wala.......his words didnt completed ..........BHOOM .

they three got scared and get out of the car and saw ,,,,,

Car tire got punchured .

Manik glared to nandhini as if in his hands he will eat her like real monster and nandhini looking him like a lost puppy in jungle .

Nan :( with a puppy face ) mein bus mazak kar rahi thi .....

Man : (glaring at driver ) now I have to tell you in tamil ..... Change the tire ??????

Venkat : ( scared) sirwohdonotirepunchurehogaye.......

Man : whattt??? I don't know tamil .....( irritatingly ) .

Nan : manik...  He was....saying that two ....tires ...got puntured ......

Manik : ( fisting his hands ) what we will do now ????

Venkat : sir I will search for a puncture shop ,,, till that you can sat in car .....

Before leaving he whispered to nandhini " bhabhi , stay away from this monster ,,,,, you have pepper spray in your bag naa."

Nandhini nodded with a sheepy smile ,,,unfortunately it was heard by manik and he rolled his eyes .....

They both sat in car .......suddenly manik got hungry and he took a sandwich from his bag and started eating .....

Nan:( thought ) how mean he is , I am here only he didn't even asked wheather i will eat or not .??......

She grabbed that sandwich and started eating ......

Manik got irritated and pulled sandwich again .....to their bad luck sandwich fell on ground ....

Nan: ( slapped on manik shoulder ) see its all bcoz you , what is necessary to pull it .....

Manik : are you really slapped me right now ???( gritting his teeth ) ..

Nan : do you have any doubt ( she again slapped on his shoulder ) ...

Man : then see me now ( he also slapped on her shoulder ) .

They both are fighting like two years kids .....

On the same time a police jeep passing from there saw the car .....

It was shaking from back side and thought something else ....😜😜😜😋😋😋

Inspector came towards the car and knocked on the door .....

Manan came out and they don't know what inspector thinking .....

Inspector : what are you doing inside car in public place ......

Man : ( irritatingly ) excuse me

Ins: what , excuse me do you know its a village on the top of that you are in middle of road and doing all this ......

Man : ( he understand what inspector saying )  rediculous , you are misunderstanding us we are husband and wife ,we are doing notting like that......

Nandhini mind voice : how mean he is some time before.... stranger .......stranger ......khel rahe ....the ...now all of sudden husband and wife ......( actually she didnt understand what inspector was saying ) .....