Tu Agar kaash samajh paye Mere liye kya hai tu.....,

Hai

lovely reader

Enjoy the reading

*****************************
2 days later .......

Khanna mansion ......

Ca : this manik bhi na,,,,,what he think of  himself , we are searching for  him like mad , he just messaged me that he went back to India , matlab HUD hai ....

Nan : its ok bhai , he is fine na thats enough ,waisebhi aaj tak koi bhi kaam  woh seedha kiya kya ,,,,dimaag sei paidal hai woh .....

( soon Neil ,Ragini and mukthi came to living room with their luggages )

Neil to shourya : beta , we will leave now ,that soha and alya were already left ,we will also leave .....

While they were talking nandhini went near Ragini ...

Nan : maa, you have to take care of your health , of course its better than before but you have to take care .

Ra : you will come soon naa ,,,then I will be defenetly alright .

Nan : can I ask a question??

Ragini nodded ..... ..

Nan: do you hate me ????

Ra: ( place a kiss on her fore head ) no beta ,,,mukthi told me everything thing ,not only  you  at fault but also my son also at fault . you do what do you want , my support always with you .

Neil : ha bete , this time I want my complete family together ,,, then after that I have to spend my old days with my grand kids ,,,,,

Nan : (chuckles) papa , you are not that much old , still you look very handsome .....

Neil place his hand on her head and gives blessings , then everyone starts to airport ......

***********************"*
Air port

Neil and shourya were taking in one corner ,

Neil : I will arrange everything according to your plan .

So : ok , we will come to India soon ......

Other side mukthi and Abhi were stealing glances

Mukthi mind voice : can I confess my feelings to him ,,,,no no its not right time ,,,any ways he will come to India .

Abhimanyu mind voice : man.... This girl drives me crazy ,,,,,any ways when I will go to india ....I will confess my feeling .....

Everyone bid bye and went back to India ......

*****************

Khanna mansion

Kids were in their room with bad mood bcoz abeer went back to India ....

Nandhini came there and sat with them ...

Nan : baccha , I want to say something important to you ,,,,

Although they know about it but they didnt say anything ....

Nan : baccha its about your dad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your senior,,,,,,, is your dad , I can't explain everything right now but I can say one thing  , your dad loves you so much ,, will you give a chance.......

She cannot completed stopped by Armaan .

Ar : I don't want to know anything about him and yeah you don't need any permission from your children , do what do you want we will be with you .....

She hug her kids and felt proud of her understanding kids .....

************************************
one week later