•••

"Is papa gonna be okay?" Shōichi asked Hinata while sitting on the waiting chair in the hospital hallway. Dangling his little feet on the hair, he looked at Hinata with innocent eyes. Hinata looked away. "But if he's not." Shōichi get an emerald ring from his pocket and show it to Hinata with a big smile, as precious as Yamaguchi. The emerald stone shine with the hospital's light.

"Shō..." Hinata kneel in front of the boy.

"Give this to him, Grandma said it's from mama!" Shōichi grinned. For the age of almost three, Shōichi can properly talk, read short phrases and count one to fifty, he knows how to brush his teeth alone and wash his hand alone with the guide of his father who also invest his whole time loving and nourishing his son. Shōichi grow up a very intelligent boy and also understanding.

Hinata looked at the boy with sadness. He doesn't know how to delivered the news. With a tears on his eyes, Hinata hugged the boy. How can he tell him that his father also left him alone. Hinata can't help but to sobbed loudly. Hearing his uncle cry, Shōichi patted the omega's back.

"There there, Uncle Shoyo, don't cry." Shōichi said with a grin in face, not knowing that he will no longer see his father again.

Seven years later...

"Rai, stop stealing Takashi's food." Shōichi said and giving his onigiri at Takashi, Tobio and Shoyo's son. "There, don't cry. Stop being a cry baby." Shōichi said patting Takashi's head. The latter then stopped crying, sitting beside Shōichi while eating the onigiri given by the older boy.

"I just want to take a bite!" Rai Azumane said.

"You shouldn't force people if they don't want, that's what papa said." Shōichi said, his papa's words are still embedded in his mind. Shōichi then sighed.

They in Sawamura's house and they are going in the cemetery to visit his parents grave. The Sawamura, Azumane, Kageyama and of course them...the Iwaizumi's. The hand written letter that was found in Tsukishima's room is him, giving the custody to take care of his son on the Iwaizumi's after hearing that they are planning to adopt a child.

"Seriously? Mom, where's the shoes that Dad gave me?" Giichi yelled from upstairs.

"For real, Giichi? We are going in a cemetery not in a party. Wear the plain white one!" Sugawara shouted from the kitchen. Iwaizumi walked to Shōichi to fix his tie.

"Feeling?" Hajime asked Shōichi raising his eyebrow at the boy.

If Shōichi wants to be true with his feeling. There's still sadness in eyes. He can't remember his mama's face without looking at his old pictures. His father's face was just a blur image in his mind so he often visit his grand parent's house to look at some picture.

"Okay?" He asked looking at his foster parent.

"Let's visit Shimada-san's next time?" Oikawa asked who's listening from the back. He playfully raised his brow at Shōichi grinning from ear to ear.

Shōichi looked at the ground before shaking his head with a smile. "No need." Shōichi said. "You're my parents now. Thank you dad." Shōichi sweetly said with a closed eye smile that always reminds them of Yamaguchi.

"You have the same smile like your mama." Oikawa pointed out poking the boy's cheek.

"Really?" Shōichi chuckled.

"Yup! You know, we're so afraid that you'll get your father's salty personality because you will often pushed people around to prevent them from hugging your mama!" Oikawa said, remembering the old days when Yamaguchi just came back from Yamagata.

"Pfft, I remembered your father almost cry when Yamaguchi said that he's so done with his personality." Iwaizumi added with a smirk.

Oikawa laughed. "Good old days!" He said.

"Hearing it from you... We looked like a happy family." Shōichi said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Oikawa and Iwaizumi look at each other. Oikawa goes to the boy's back and hugged him from the back, resting his cheeks on the boy's head.

"It's a fate that every Alpha follows. They are the dominant and the strongest race but forever, their heart will always be with their omega. So, loosing them is like living in this world without a heart and soul." Oikawa said, his hug tightening. "You'll understand once you meet your mate." Oikawa added.

All of them reach the cemetery but from a far they saw two person standing infront of his parents grave. One boy and one girl. After seeing them the both of them bowed a little.

"Long time no see, Hinata-san." The boy said. His eyes held no emotion. The girl beside him was just silence.

"Who's that?" Shōichi asked Hinata but before Hinata can introduced them. The boy went to Shōichi and stretch his hand for a shake hand.

"Keizo Meida. Beta. If I'm right you're Tadashi-san's son." Keizo look at him with the same cold eyes.

"Shōichi Iwaizumi. Alpha." Shōichi accepted the handshake.

A smirk appear on Keizo's lips. "Iwaizumi, huh?" Amusement can be heard from his voice. Keizo bowed a little before looking at Hinata, his glance goes down on the boy behind the omega who's looking at him. Takashi flinch and immediately hide behind his mother. "I'm taking my leave now, Hinata-san." Keizo and the girl bow once more. "Karui, let's go." The two then take their leave.

"Oh my god. Are you sure he's a beta? Because he's so handsome!" Giichi said following the Beta with his eyes. "He's so handsome with that slick back hair." Giichi pointed out.

"Giichi." Daichi called strictly.

"Hehe, kidding, dad." Giichi said hugging his dad's arm.

Hinata placed white roses on Yamaguchi's grave while Iwaizumi put white lilies on Tsukishima's grave. After lighting a candle and offering an incense. All of them give a short prayer for the two.

"Here lies a beautiful star given by the universe. Yamaguchi Tadashi." Shōichi reads the sentence that was engraved in his mama's gravestone. He then proceed to read his father. "Forever be yours, Tsukishima Kei." He murmured. He looked at Oikawa who's standing beside him.

"Aren't they married?" He asked after realizing that his parents doesn't have the same last name.

"They supposed to get married after your first birthday but tragedy happens to the point that he can't carry his last name in his gravestone." Oikawa said. "Let's go now. We need to catch our flight to Tokyo." Oikawa said.

"Sure." Shōichi answered. Oikawa and the others proceed to leave the cemetery. Shōichi look at his mother's grave stone. "I will never forgot you, Maybe I have new parents now but you will always be my mama and papa." Shōichi smiled a little. "I'll come back again when I have something that you'll be proud of." Shōichi added.

A strong cold gust of December wind blew Shōichi's hair and the leaves on the ground but instead of coldness of the wind he feels warm, like someone is hugging him. Shōichi took a deep breath with a smile as the warmth slowly fade away.

"Shōichi!" Oikawa called from a far.

Shōichi take one last glance at his parents grave stone. "Arigato, mama, papa." Shōichi said before running to Oikawa's

The End.

peachlass