Chapter 33

Good times

Shōichi is in Yamaguchi's arms drinking milk. Keizo is in front of them watching the baby and Yamaguchi. It was twelve in the afternoon where Keizo usually visit the omega just to waste his time watching the baby breath. He was so amazed with the fact that he was once that small.

"Tadashi-san where's your husband?" Keizo asked picking up the rattle on the bed and shaking it. "Mother said that omega should have Alpha." He said. Yamaguchi wants to satisfy Keizo's curiosity as long as he can but he doesn't have enough information about the Alpha.

"Maybe married, maybe finding me, maybe with someone he likes." Yamaguchi answered. "But if he's the last two, I'll come back so Shōichi will grow with a father like you." Yamaguchi answered truthfully.

"So that means you'll leave one day?" Keizo asked innocently. Yamaguchi stare at the child in front of him, giving him a small smile and a nod. "Then give me your address once you leave so I can tell you my answer!" Yamaguchi chuckled, this boy reminds him of Hinata with Sugawara's features.

"Gladly, but I'll take a lot of time to gather enough courage to face him. I love him but hearing someone said all those things makes me scared that he really doesn't love me." Yamaguchi unconsciously said. After realizing what he said he chuckled and patted the boy's head. How crazy of him to tell all his problems to little boy.

"You're scared? When I'm scared to go down to the basement I always asked Annie to come with me. If I have someone beside me I feel less scared." Keizo explained innocently. Like love is just like going down in the dark basement of your house without light.

A small smile appeared on Yamaguchi's face as Keizo tell him his story about going down the basement. "I refused to go down the basement and left him in the middle of the stair because I'm scared." Yamaguchi follow the flow.

"Don't! In our basement there's a lot of toys that my mom hides! Like tons, there's a lot of toys like trains, teddy bears and like tons I'll give Shōichi some if you want." He beamed brightly. "If I ever refused to go down just because it's dark and I can't see what's down there, I wouldn't find those toys!" Yamaguchi can understand the deeper meaning of what the innocent boy's simple words.

If ever Yamaguchi didn't refused to asked Tsukishima if it's true will he be happy right now?

"I'll take note of that, You're so brave. Keizo." Yamaguchi chuckled slightly. He look down on his baby who's eyes was wide open. "He's awake." Yamaguchi put his baby on his shoulder to make him burp before gently placing the baby back on the bed.

"Wah! Sho! Look at me." Keizo said holding the baby's hand. Shōichi waggle his hand refusing the touch. "Aww..." Keizo look at Yamaguchi with teary eyes making the omega laughed.

"I think he's as salty as his father." Yamaguchi look at his three month old son who immediately gave him a charming wide smile. "Please at least have my personality or you will really be the complete carbon copy of your father." Yamaguchi pinch Shōichi's cheeks. Shōichi wiggle his hand excitedly laughing at him.

"Oh! Oh! He laughed! That's unfair." Keizo said sitting on the end of the bed with a pout.

"That's because I'm his mama." Yamaguchi poked his baby's cheeks with his fingers making it laugh one more time. All their good times was interrupted by a knock on the door. Yamaguchi sat up looking at the door with furrowed brows. "Keizo, watch Shōichi for me." Yamaguchi stand up, Keizo nodded at him.

Yamaguchi walk to the door, his hand hold tightly on the door handle. He's nervous. What if they already found out that he's there. What if when he open the door Tsukishima is on the other side? The thoughts of him coming back someday is like crossing a cliff witb a ruined hanging bridge but being in the actual situation is like crossing a cliff with just a thread.