Chapter 10

Accident

Bottles of alcohol are scattered everywhere. A crying baby can be heard upstairs and laughing adults on the side while playing. The news is playing on the television but no one is watching and the room is in dim light because of some sleeping people on the floor. Some are eating and others are still drinking and talking.

The only up 'till two in the morning is Tsukishima, Daichi and Sugawara who's putting the baby to sleep. Kinnoshita, Narita, Tanaka and Ennoshita is in the kitchen cleaning so they can somewhat help Sugawara. Kenma and Kuroo are cuddling on the side, sleeping. Bokuto is sleeping in Akaashi's lap while reading a book. Oikawa and Iwaizumi already left at ten due to tight schedule. Kiyoko and Yachi already occupied the guestroom same with Yaku and Lev with the other one because they came from Tokyo which is five hours drive from Miyagi.

Asahi and Nishinoya already went home due to pregnancy. Hinata is sleeping in the middle of living room. Yamaguchi is sitting on the couch nearly asleep, both are drunk. It was the most quite scene they have since everyone came.

"Do you want some ramen for hangover?" Kageyama asked his voice a bit hoarse.

"Nah, I'm not drunk at all." Tsukishima answered.

"Don't do anything reckless." Kageyama waved his hand and entered the kitchen.

"As if I'm the one who always cause trouble." Tsukishima whispered. He stared at the glass of water in his hand.

Sugawara came down, probably done with Giichi. "Hey, who's going to drive?" He welcomed, attending Daichi who immediately hug him and snuggle to his neck. "Do I need to call you a taxi?" He asked, worried.

"I can still drive but I doubt King can still." Tsukishima answered pointing at Kageyama who's talking to a carton of milk, maybe still waiting for his ramen to cook.

"Yeah I doubt..." Sugawara sighed.

"I can still drive. I didn't drink at all." Akaashi said. "And... I think we can passed by Kuroo and Kenma's apartment." Akaashi said.

"I'll drive the rest home." Ennoshita offered who just came out of the kitchen with Kageyama's ramen on his hand. "But Hinata and Yamaguchi's apartment are the opposite of ours." Ennoshita said pointing their way to their left.

"Oh, I think they can stay here in the living room." Sugawara said with a face palmed.

"I can drive Hinata home but I don't know the green haired boy's address." Kageyama said nonchalantly while drinking his ramen's soup.

"I can drive him home don't worry, I asked Kiyoko-san." Tsukishima said searching where did he write the address.

"Wait? You can still drive?" Akaashi asked.

"Yeah. I'm not totally drunk at all." Kageyama said with a shrug.

"That's why you're talking to a carton of milk?" Tsukishima asked sarcastically.

"Dino boy, I'm ready the indregrients. For your  information." Kageyama tsked, annoyed at his friend.

"Woah, didn't know you can read." Tsukishima said with a shrug too, pissing the hell out of Kageyama.

Sugawara sighed. "How can you stand each other's face with that attitude of yours." Sugawara looked at Kageyama with a glare. "Take care of my omega, If ever, I heard that you let your Alpha instinct. I'll kill you." Sugawara warned, his protective pheromones enveloped the whole house making the people in the kitchen curious what is the cause of all the ruckus.

"He's not my type." Tsukishima assured with a passive voice.

"Geez, Sugawara-san. I'm not going to kill your favorite omega." Kageyama calmed him down making Sugawara immediately smile.