Chapter 27

Call

Tsukishima slumped down on the couch in his office. He just finished solving the problem about the new toy's production and a new problem arise keeping him from going back to Miyagi. He really want to see the Omega, there's something inside him who wants to go home, hug the omega from morning to night.

"Kei." Tsukishima's brows furrowed after hearing his father's voice. He wants to blame him, technically it's his father's fault that he can't go back to Miyagi. He gave him all his work.

"Dad..." Tsukishima stand and look at his father's back where a trembling omega is looking at him. He has a black curly hair like Hinata, his skin was as pale as snow and his cheeks was dirted with brown dots, freckles, his eyes was deep as ocean. Beautiful indeed but Yamaguchi is more beautiful. Thinking of Yamaguchi, Tsukishima can't help but smile.

The omega in front of him flinch and blushed, thinking that Tsukishima just smile at him.

"Kei, This is Akinari Watanabe. You know him, you two met during the conference." His father step aside for him to see the boy properly. But he doesn't care if he can saw him properly or not, he didn't even bother to remember his name.

"Yeah?" Tsukishima put his hand inside his slacks pocket and look at the boy with bore eyes. "Do you want me to babysit after giving everyone's problem to me?" Tsukishima asked his father as polite as he can.

"Kei!" His father yelled, Tsukishima sighed in defeat. "This is Akinari, one of my friend's son. I'm hoping that you two will get to know each other." His father said and look at the boy. "He's rude but he's kind too." He patted the boy's shoulder before leaving the both of them.

Tsukishima turn his back at the boy and proceed to his desk. He really planned to take a nap but Satan won't let him take a rest. He doesn't have a lot of time to face Bullshits. "Suit yourself, no one will take care of you here." Tsukishima said as he look at the pile of papers from the finance department.

"The rumors are true about you." Akinori said in a rather bold voice. He's far from the shy boy he saw earlier. Tsukishima raised his eyebrow at the bro with the sudden change of demeanor. "You're so heartless and so cold." The boy sighed dramatically, slowly looking up at the Alpha.

"I don't have time to deal with bullshits like you." Tsukishima said in a dead voice.

"Ah I know, do you know that my father and your father is planning our engagement!?" Tsukishima was shocked by what the ugly omega said but he didn't show any emotion.

How could he? It's their first time meeting and he didn't know anything about the omega, even his name that he's glad he already forgot. Tsukishima massage his temple, his head hurts from all the bullshits. Bullshit here, bullshit there. It's so annoying.

"Could you please shut your fucking mouth for a while?" Tsukishima asked the omega who just smiled annoyingly at him and walk to his desk. He sat on the edge of the table and look at him, trying to seduce him. He's emitting pheromones Tsukishima doesn't like it at all.

"My father said..." Akinari touch his lips seductively "If we get married, I'll be one of the stock holders of this company." He said, smirking.

"Get off of my desk before I push you." Tsukishima said, annoyed. "And I don't have a plan on marrying you. I already have someone in mind." Tsukishima said leaning on his chair.

Akinari sighed before standing up. "I know this is our first meeting but this will never be the last, Kei-"

"Don't call me Kei." Tsukishima said coldly his eyes was dead, staring at the boy infront of him who flinch, scared of his eyes. "Know your place, clod." Tsukishima said before standing up and going inside the bathroom to cool himself. He doesn't want to kill someone.

Akinari's jaw dropped after hearing what the Alpha said. He never encounter with terrifying pheromones... It was so strong and chilling that the coldness reach his bones. He gulped before brushing his hair.

All his thoughts fades away after hearing a ringing phone from the desk. He walk closer and pick up the phone. His eyebrow raised after seeing the caller's I.D. A devilish smirked appear on his face.

"I don't know you, but I have a future plan in my life that includes this Alpha so I have to do this." He said. He look at the bathroom's door before looking back at the phone and uttering the caller's name.

"My omega."

•••

Yamaguchi walked back and forth as his grip on his phone tighten. He decided to tell everything thru call so he wouldn't see him and vice versa by that he won't get nervous and he can tell him everything properly.

Yamaguchi took a deep breath and started to dial the alpha's number. His hand was sweaty and cold. The phone's ringing sound didn't help him at all and it just made his heart beat even faster and louder in nervousness. His heart skip when Tsukishima finally picked up.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi greeted in a lively voice even though his inside was a mess. He heard a ruffling sound on the other line, huffing and then ruffling again.

"Hello?" Yamaguchi almost dropped the phone when someone answer the phone. The man's voice was hoarse. "Who's this? Sorry?" The man's voice was sweet but it's like he's tired of doing something.

Yamaguchi took a deep breath as anxiety started to attack him. "I-Is... Tsukishima there?" He gulp the lump in his throat so he can finish his question. "Can I t-talk to him?" Yamaguchi asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He's not an idiot. He already read things like this. His tears started to form in his eyes, he look up so his tears wouldn't fall. But it's too early to say things, he need to hear Tsukishima's side before making such decisions.

"Sorry, he's in the bathroom, taking a shower. We just finish making love, that's why." The person on the other line chuckled slightly. "Oh my god, that's too much information, honey. I'm sorry. This is his boyfriend by the way or let's just say future fiancée, who are you again?" The person on the other line asked politely.

Yamaguchi was such a kid to expect something. He's so fucking stupid. Fucking stupid. His heart feels numb. It hurts, yes. But not as painful as he expected. It's like his brain didn't acknowledged the pain he's feeling right now. He can't describe pain, it just... hurt. Like when an ant bite you.

"No one. I'm no one." Yamaguchi said with a small smile plastered in his face as he ended the line

He's not person who's used to pain that's why when it finally came his body immediately shut down, afraid to feel the pain. Yamaguchi clutch on his shirt as he feel his heart beating while staring at the floor.

"Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't acknowledge the pain." Yamaguchi chanted. Breathing heavily, his hand is trembling and tears won't stop from falling out of his eyes. He can't remember when he started crying.

"I can't... breath." Yamaguchi feels like he's having a heart attack as he struggle on breathing. He can't think of anything beside his chest that might explodes in anytime. He feels like his soul is leaving his body or he was running out of life. His hand is shaking uncontrollable, it's sweating and numb. He's having a panic attack and no one is there to comfort him but himself. He started bursting into tears, falling on the ground and curling up his body as he grip tighter on his shirt. He was trying to breathe he couldn't. It's like his lungs stop functioning too. He can't move his leg nor his foot. He was completely shut down.

He was alone.

-Bleh, have a good day ahead! Good morning!

BTW, wait for the next chapter! :)

peachlass