Chapter 16

Happy

The walk to the bus station is fun. "Do you want to come to my house for a minute then I'll take you home?" Tsukishima offered. Both of them are waiting in the shed with some people too.

"Huh?" Yamaguchi's eyes widened with Tsukishima's offer. It's not like what he thinks, right?! They just had their first date– No it's a 'Thank you Date' it's still a date thou. He didn't signed up for this!

"Aish, don't worry my mom is at home and I'll just dropped this and we can go." Tsukishima almost faced palmed at Yamaguchi's shocked and blushing face. He wants to squished him or kissed him but, no. He'll get afraid of him and worst he'll stay away from him. He's still finding things out and without Yamaguchi he will never find it out.

Yes, he can easily admit that Yamaguchi can give him emotions that he never felt before. He was shocked at himself how he can easily trust him, how he can make him smile or even how can he makes his skip a bit. He needs answer.

"Ah, Hehe." Yamaguchi nervously chucked, he was ashamed of his dirty mind. Heh, what a drag.

After ten minutes ride of bus and four minutes of walking, the both them reach the Tsukishima Residents. It's pretty big compared in Shimada's house, it's double. It's a mix of modern and traditional house. It's simple yet elegant.

Tsukishima and him entered the house. "I'm home." Tsukishima uttered in a bored manner. Yamaguchi examine the house. It doesn't look like a family house for him, it's more like a bachelor's house due to the colors and furniture. The color of the house is brown and white there's no family pictures, medals or any family stuff in the living room. Is this really their house?

"Kei!" His mother take a peek from the kitchen with a  lovely smile. Her eyes landed on him and her smile bigger. "Oh my God. Is this your Omega? What a beautiful boy!" Tsukishima's mother run to her and hold both of his hand.

"Mom!" Tsukishima called his mother with so much dress.

"You see our Kei have a bad attitude towards omega, thank you for understanding him!" His mother looked down, relieved and then give her a calming smile that makes Yamaguchi flinch. "Thank you." Yamaguchi was speechless, he just take a glance to Tsukishima who just sighed.

"Mom..." Tsukishima called for the second time with 'I'm-so-done-with-this' tone.

"Ah, yes! I'll teach you Tsukishima's favorite food." Tsukishima's mom said dragging him inside the kitchen, Yamaguchi followed the woman with a big smile. He never did this with his own mother so he's a bit happy.

"Mom! Don't steal him from me." Yamaguchi can hear Tsukishima's voice which makes him chuckled.

"Bye, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi just yelled so Tsukishima can still hear him.

"Wow, you call him that?" His mother giggle softly. "You know how annoyed he is when his friends called him that? He's annoyed to the point he almost come and complain to me." His mother giggle one more time.

Yamaguchi looked around the house was beautiful but the kitchen? It's amazing and you know that it's expensive with the appliances, woods and decoration. It's every people who loves cooking wants, Including him!

"Really?" Yamaguchi asked, amazed at how childish can Tsukishima be. He can only see his cool side.

"Mom, don't waste too much time. I need to bring him home." Tsukishima said who just entered the kitchen.

"Aw, Can't he sleep here?" His mother asked.

"Mom, I'm near to that day." Tsukishima said with a sigh. Tsukishima's mother looked at Yamaguchi and realize something.