Chapter 15

Date

"What's your favorite dinosaur, though?" Tsukishima asked as soon as they reach the section where there are lots of animal skeleton. It's been fifteen minutes since they reach the museums. It's already twelve noon.

Yamaguchi definitely have fun looking around and learning something new, he was amazed by different facts that he didn't know before.
"The one with with long neck!" Yamaguchi immediately answered, pointing at his own neck. "Brochuntorus?" Yamaguchi asked Tsukishima who just chuckled at how his tongue twist by pronouncing the dinosaur's name.

"It's Brontosaurus." Tsukishima corrected him with a small smile.

"Yeah, whatever you pronounced it. How about yours?" Yamaguchi asked while reading the information about a certain 'Ceratosaurus'. For him it's kinda interesting to know that someone lived in earth before human overpopulated it.

"Of course, Tynnosaurus Rex." Tsukishima answered proudly.

"Wow! It seems you really like dinosaurs." Yamaguchi praise him with a big smile, Tsukishima just give him a small smile. A crazy idea popped at Yamaguchi's head "Can you say 'Rawr'?" Yamaguchi asked quickly that Tsukishima wouldn't understand it.

"What?" Tsukishima looked at with confused eyes mix with look like he's some sort of weirdo.

"What?" Yamaguchi asked innocently with a smile. Yamaguchi looked away and started to walk out of the museum, It's their last stop in the museum.

"You definitely said something." Tsukishima yelled as he catch up with Yamaguchi.

"I didn't!" Yamaguchi said laughing.

•••

"I'm so hungry reading those complicated words in the museum!" Yamaguchi clapped his hand as soon as they saw the ramen shop near the around the museum.

The both of them decided to stop by in a popular ramen store and replenish their energy. It's already one in the afternoon and Yamaguchi haven't had lunch yet. He's hungry and tired of walking too. His feet feels swollen and his sweat is dripping.

As soon as Yamaguchi open the glass door the cool air welcomed him and ofcourse the smell of the delicious and hot ramen. Tsukishima just followed the boy in front of him, constantly looking around. There's not much people in the restaurant which is good.

"Tsukki, here!" Yamaguchi pointed the table beside him. Tsukishima then walked to him and sat down, Yamaguchi did too.

"You're really used to calling me, 'Tsukki' in just a day." Tsukishima give him a small smirk, leaning on the chair.

"Well, 'Tsukishima-san' is too long, 'Tsukki' is much shorter and it seems like we're a bit close." Yamaguchi smile at him. "What do you want me to call you? Sir?" Yamaguchi let out a sheepish grin.

"Kei is shorter thou." Tsukishima  fix his glasses.

"That's for someone who's really close." Yamaguchi sweat dropped. "I'll order, now. What do you want?" Yamaguchi asked as he grab his wallet and stand up.

"Ippudo Ramen is fine." Tsukishima answered before looking away. Yamaguchi was confused but it's not his business anymore, he doesn't want to look like a person who asked everything, he really want to asked why but he doesn't want at the same time.

After ordering, Yamaguchi was about to get back to their table when he saw a bunch of people are in there. He just left him for a minute and he's already surrounded with flies, Yamaguchi grimaced at his thought. The people there are mixed of male omega, female omega and female beta.

Yamaguchi can't even see Tsukishima's face due to the people around him. Is Tsukishima that famous or it's just those omega are too thick faced to make the first move? So, there are such kind of omega. There is a part of him that just wants to barged in and get his friend but he can't he's not that confident to do that.

Yamaguchi was unknowingly releasing such glum pheromones. Yamaguchi choose to seat on the table next to their supposed table. He'll go back after all the people get lose.

"Why did you leave me there?" Tsukishima said his voice has a trace of disappointed. Yamaguchi looked up in shocked, He mean, He dud expect Tsukishima will leave those people just to seat with him... Well, they both go here together so, that makes sense.

"I mean..." Yamaguchi looked back after feeling multiple glare, when his eyes met with one of those Yamaguchi immediately looked away. "..." Yamaguchi didn't say anything and just looked down. He composed himself before looking back to Tsukishima with a smile.

'That's his omega?'

'Geez, eww. What's with the dirt in his face?'

'He's too ugly for an Alpha like him!"

'Don't worry you're uglier.'

Yamaguchi can hear it well but he didn't say anything nor looked depressed with what they say. He was just smiling but inside he's trying his best not to cry. He always hear it so, he can't cry again and again.

"You're not–" Tsukishima was cut off by Yamaguchi.

"Not everyone will like you." Yamaguvhi nodded at himself. "Sometimes, what people see is true. We all have different perspectives." The ramen was serve in front of them by the waiter. "We all looked at each other in difference ways, what they see is I'm ugly, what my friends see is I'm beautiful. If they find me ugly, I can't do anything about it. What's important is what those people beside me thinks about me or what I think about myself." Yamaguchi smell his ramen, it was indeed delicious. "To move on in this world, what more do you need than pride? Walk with chin up!" Yamaguchi cheered.

Tsukishima watch the omega thanks for his food and started to dig in his food. At those moments while  Yamaguchi was saying all those things. Tsukishima can't helped but to find him so cool to the point that he can't stop smiling. He looks like a crazy inmate who escape mental hospital.

What more do I need than pride? Hmm, I'll think about it.

•••

"So back then, I always wished to fried a giant potato!" Yamaguchi was saying nonsense again.

The both of them are walking under the trees, it's summer in Japan so you can't see any cherry blossom in the street. The sky is in the mix of brilliant red and orange, the sun was about to go down and the moon is ready to fulfil his work to light up half of the world. Sunset is indeed beautiful.

"Why don't you try to make one?" Tsukishima asked.

"Shimada-san, the one who raised me after my parents die said that we can't because I need a big frying pan for that!" Yamaguchi pouted.

"Wait, your parents are already dead?" Tsukishima asked, shocked at the new things he knows about the boy.

"Ah, Yeah." Yamaguchi scratched the back of his head. "My mother died in a diseases. You know that some Alpha can't take the fact that their Omega died and started to lost themselves too." Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima with questioning looked.

"Yeah, I heard some."

"That's what happened. My mom died and my father died next so Shimada-san decided to take care of me." Yamaguchi said with a sad smile.

"Yeah, I think if I ever found an Omega and lose him or her, I'll probably lost myself. If I love him so much." Tsukishima said.

"Why not moved on thou? Do you think he'll be happy seeing you lose yourself because of him?" Yamaguchi asked. Their topic are too deep for their first date.

"You'll know if you're an Alpha." Tsukishima said in a teasing way.

"Geez, maybe this time I'll turn into Alpha." Yamaguchi joked, he laughed at his own joked since Tsukishima just smile at him. It's awkward, maybe that's what you called love yourself.

peachlass