"They'll be a great parent for their adopted child." Yamaguchi agreed. The sadness inside him never left him even though all of his friend and having fun, he just can't enjoy everything. Something is not right. Something is really wrong.

"Eh? How about let's eat some barbeque? I'm really craving for it since I come here." Hinata asked looking at Yamaguchi.

"I don't have a meat for barbeque." Yamaguchi answered, embarrassed.

"Let's just buy in the grocery store." Akaashi offered.

"I want to come..." Kenma stand up and pick his Nintendo and wallet, fixing his hoodie.

"Yamaguchi, come too!" Hinata hold Yamaguchi's arm and pull him.

"Eh?!" Yamaguchi yelp when Hinata pulled him.

"Sorry!" Hinata said looking at him.

"It's fine. I'll ready the grill while you're out." Sugawara said, nodding at the four. "Akaashi please come with them, they'll buy everything they want once they are there." Sugawara said shaking his head.

Akaashi looked at Kenma who's showing Hinata his black card and Hinata proudly showing his husband's black card with Yamaguchi who's awkwardly showing Tsukishima's black card and one normal credit card. As if they can use it in

Akaashi look at Sugawara with a sighed. "I see. This guys are so rich." He said before pushing the three omega outside.

•••

Upon reaching the supermarket, what Sugawara said is true. Hinata just put whatever he want in the cart and Kenma secretly sliding stuffs in the cart while Akaashi and Yamaguchi who's pushing the cart, put unnecessary stuffs back on the shelf.

In the end, They the black card for work on store and it was Yamaguchi and Akaashi who paid everything. All of them left the grocery store. Hinata is carrying two bags of things that he bought and eating a meat bun while Kenma is carrying a bag of apple pies, pudding and sweets. Akaashi is carrying a bag of meat while eating an onigiri. Yamaguchi is not carrying anything.

"Let's buy some drinks, my throat feels dry." Hinata said pouting while pointing at the store on the opposite of the street. It's just pass four in the evening but the sky is already dark like it's going to rain.

"Let's make it fast, I think it's going to rain." Akaashi said. All them looked Yamaguchi who immediately shake his head.

"I'll stay here. My feet hurts." Yamaguchi said pointing at his feet.

"Okay, what do you want?" Akaashi asked.

"Hmm, strawberry smoothie will do." Yamaguchi answered.

"Okay, wait here. I'll accompany this two." Akaashi said.

"Please don't put some whipped cream!" Yamaguchi added while the three is crossing the road, Akaashi gave him a thumbs up.

Yamaguchi lean on the wall looking at the dark sky. The bad feeling inside him didn't fade away it's just getting worsen. Yamaguchi decided to call Tsukishima when a man approached him. Yamaguchi stand straight and look at the man.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi?" The man asked enthusiastically. He's wearing a dark blue hoodie and a faded jeans. Yamaguchi nodded and the man look at him with a smile. He has a black curly hair like Hinata, his skin was as pale as snow and his cheeks was dirted with brown dots, freckles, his eyes was deep as ocean. This man is indeed beautiful, probably an omega. Yamaguchi thinks but it was his voice that catch his attention, like he heard it somewhere.

"Uhm..." Yamaguchi awkwardly look at the side. There was a small number of people walking he can only two people from a far. "Do you need anything?" He looked back at the man. Who's wearing a creepy smile now.

"I thought it's just your name that's irritating, your face too." The man said smugly. It was ride for Yamaguchi that he approached him just to say those things. "I hate you, you know." The man walked to him, his hand inside his hoodie's pocket.

"Eh? I didn't do anything..." Yamaguchi stepped back.

"I want to brush off that innocent face of yours. You ruin everything. You know. You stole what's supposed to me mine." And with that, he now remembered who is this man. Akinari...

Yamaguchi's eyes widen in fear when Akinari pulled his arm from his hoodie's pocket. Yamaguchi was astonished when the omega run to him with a knife on his hand. His feet was glued on the ground, his eyes widen. Akinari then grab his neck and pulled him closer and he heard a faint tearing noise coming from his lower body that makes him pushes back.

Let me check the next chapter first before pulling it.

peachlass