"That's right! And I'm very excited for you and him... How about your wife? Miss Jisoo? How did she feel when she heard this exciting news?"

"I felt horrible," I answered as if I was there.

"She is very happy and she supported me all the way." She answered as she nods her head.

"I hope this movie will not affect your relationship," Jennie laughed and so does the audience. "Are you guys shooting right now? What will be our expectations?"

"Actually, I can't tell it to you right now." Jennie chuckled.

"We understand sweetheart."

I glared at Lisa when she turned off the Television.

"That's my wife right there," I pointed the TV.

"You're just hurting yourself." she smiled

"I'm supporting her."

"You sure?" she raised her eyebrow.

"I'm sure.." I rolled my eyes. I immediately texted Jennie.

to: love

i watched your interview. you looked amazing, i love you so much.
sent

I smiled after pressing sent. A woman looking so expensive entered Lisa's office. My eyes widened when I realized who is she.

"I-Irene?"

She took off her glasses and smiled at me. I got chills again. The chills I felt when she did all the horrible things to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Lisa angrily asked.

"Hey, chill out." she giggled. "I'm your client. Duh!" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not accepting you anymore, I will give back to you—"

"Hey!! You can't do that!" Irene grabbed her hand but Lisa pulled it from her.

"And that's because?" Lisa asked

"Come on now... I was in jail for how many years. My grandparents and my parents won't let me out until I learned my lesson. And now I'm out means I'm grown woman and I am already matured.. I've moved on and I'm better right now unlike you guys who can't forget." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Grow?" Lisa chuckled, "You mean, you just become more insensitive and become more immature. Get the hell out of here!"

Irene smiled bitterly. "Whatever Lisa. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here because I'm your client!"

"I said—"

"Even if I told you, I am hiring you to my wedding with Mr. Suho?" She smirked.

"Suho?" I can't help but ask.

"Oh, Jisoo... Suho is one of the most famous businessman in Seoul, he was also one of the Top 10 richest man in the whole world." she smiled brightly. "Now, if your sister won't grab this chance, she might lose a BIG opportunity. Care to take care of your sister and wake her up to her senses, huh?" She said and rolled her eyes.

I glared at her before looking at Lisa. I know she's thinking about it. But she's hesitating because of me.

"She's accepting it." I told Irene, Lisa looked at me and glared. I just nodded to assure her it is okay.

"Great. I want this to become professional and not personal." She smiled at us. "I just realized that I was so fool of chasing Jennie all this time. I got a better man and we will have family. Too bad, Jisoo can't have one." Irene chuckled.

"Shut up you whore—"

"Lisa, I'm your client.." she smiled and wear her glasses on. "I will be meeting you next time when you're already prepared and moved on from the past. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I want you to be surprised." Then she turned to me. "I hope you're doing fine Jisoo. I hope everything's worth it." She smiled before walking away.

"That bitch." I heard Lisa groaned.

"Let her be..." I said, "Atleast she's doing okay. And found a true love."

"She's still a bitch, in or out of jail."

•••

"Hey babe. You're still awake huh,"

It's 2 AM. I smiled at Jennie when she arrived. I was just laying down on our bed and staring at the ceiling, thinking about my decisions in life. I got up and sit down properly.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Irene's out of the jail..." I told her.

"What?" Her face changed. "How? Why? I don't understand."

"She's just powerful.. Her parents did that, just because they thought she changed." I rolled my eyes. "She's Lisa's client as of now. She's marrying Suho and she said... she can't wait to have a family with him. And she also said she become mature but we all know that's a lie," I chuckled

"Jisoo.." I looked at Jennie looking so sad right now. "Do you regret?" She suddenly asked.

"R-Regret?" I blinked

"Marrying me?"

My eyes widened. I stood up and hugged her. "How could you say that? I will never regret marrying you." I assured her. "I love you okay? No matter what happened."

I heard her sobbed, "I'm sorry. I just.. I'm confused right now. Just give me time,"

"It's okay... I just love you so much Jennie. I love you okay?" I cupped her cheeks. "You're the best blessing I've ever received." I said before kissing her forehead.

"I just hope our marriage, will last..." Jennie said

"Of course it will last. Our love will last."