"Oh yeah, I have to return your ja-."

"Denki, y/n if you are just going to talk during my class, then there is no point in attending, Denki go to your seat."

Aizawa says as he walks in the classroom. Denki sulks to his desk.

"You just walked in though."

You mutter quietly.

"Want to repeat that?"

He asks.

"Ah, no sir."

You nervously say as you rub the back of your neck.

"Nice to see you out of your bandages Mr. Aizawa!"

Tsu says.

"As I said before, the old ladys methods were extreme. Anyways we've got a hero informatics class today and a special one at that. You will all be coming up with hero aliases."

The class erupted into screams and cheers."

"Yes!"

"Awesome!"

"My time to shine!"

You sulk down in your chair.

What 'hero' name suits me. I don't even have a villain name yet, I'm just a villain's assistant.

"But first concerning the pro draft picks I mentioned before, it's based on who the pros think are ready to join the hero workplace after another year or two of experience. So you could say that it's a way for them to show interest in your future, but there is ample time for their interest to wane before you graduate and any and all offers can be revoked, it actually happens quite often."

"Adults and their whims!"

Mineta says as he slams his hands on his desk.

"So if we are picked now that just means there'll be higher hurdles in the future?"

Turo asks.

"Yes, now here's the complete draft pick numbers."

He says as he turns on the board, revealing you with, 2,124!

"Now, our top three winners stole most of the spotlight, but there is usually a spread. You look in awe. 

How did I get so many? I barely held myself out there.

"Congrats Bakugo."

You tell him, he scoffs as he looks at you.

"Yeah, well next time i'll make sure that icy hot idiot doesn't even get on the board."

You laugh softly.

"Gah, you and them are in a whole other league!"

Denki says to you as he falls into his chair

"Didn't they get first and second backwards?"

Kirishima asks Sero.

"Guess they were scared of the guy chained to the winners stand."

"WHAT ARE THE PROS DOING GETTING INTIMIDATED?"

Bakugo scowls. A few more whispers echo around in the classroom before Aizawa starts talking again.

"With that settled whether you were picked or not, you will all have an opportunity to work with pros."

You drown out Aizawa.

Do I tell Shigaraki? he'd probably know which one is the best prohero to work with.

"Or you'll have hell to pay later!"

Midnight says startling you.

"The name you pick now, may be what the world ends up calling you, that's happened with a lot of proheros before."

"As you see Midnight, will be assessing the sensibility of the names you pick, what future do you see for yourself, because names are capable of reflecting one's true character."

He says as Bakugo passes you the whiteboards, and you pass it to Izuku.

"True character?" How should I know?"

"Whoevers first can start!"

"Wait, it's a formal presentation."

Denki whispers to you.

"I guess, it seems like it."

You both watch Yuga walk up to the front and hold up his hero name.

"My hero name is I cannot stop twinkling!"

What the hell kid?

Midnight thinks to herself.

"How about you turn 'cannot' into 'can't' it'll be easier to say"

Yuga nods and walks back to his seat.

"Oo, my turn!"

Mina says as she gets up and holds out her hero name.

"Alien Queen?"

Midnight asks.

One by one more and more students walk up to present their hero names. You were super confused, you turn and try to ask Denki, but he's talking to Jiro. 

Well they have gotten close.

"Denki quickly runs up to the front and yells."

My hero name is Chargebolt!"

He looks in your direction and winks, but you couldn't tell if he was winking at you or Jiro.
"King Explosion Murder!"
Bakugo says gripping his board. You bust out laughing.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL CHICKEN, DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME?"

"How about something less violent?"

Midnight suggests.

"Now, we have three people who need to pick their hero names, Izuku, Y/N, and Bakugo."

Izuku walks up to the front.

"Woah, you sure about that buddy?"

"Yeah, i've always hated it, but someone showed me it in a new light, so i'm the hero Deku!"

He says confidently looking at Uraraka.

"Great! The last person, besides Bakugo is y/n."

You look at what's written on your board.

I guess it's time.

You walk up and hold out your board.

"I am the flying hero: The Phoenix."

"I love the name, but why Phoenix? It seems only the bird part relates to your quirk?"

Midnight asks.

"Oh, I dedicated it to my mom, she passed away in a fire and that's where my wing got burned, and a few other burns, guess you can say I literally rose from the ashes."

You softly spoke. Midnight looked at you and lightly smiled and patted your head.

"I'm sure your mom would love that name."

You smile back.

"Thanks."