"What about you?" I ask, my arm supporting onto the ground looking down at her.

"What about me?" She asks.

"What do you think about?"

I have a feeling she won't answer me. But everything it's worth the try with her.

"Life," she says. "About how my life is slowly drifting apart."

She rolled over, her eyes on mine now.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that everything that I fought so hard for when I was younger... now it doesn't have a purpose, and without a purpose, there's no point in living."

Is her life that depressing?

"You don't know that, maybe there is a purpose, it's just not its time to come yet." I softly say.

"Maybe," she answers back.

Looking up again. What I'm about to say next might hurt her a little bit. But I really want to know how she feels, it will help me get to know her a lot more.

"How did your father die?"

She turns her head towards me. "You remembered," she sounds surprised.

"I could never forget anything about you."

She narrows her eyes at me for a moment before speaking. "He was hit by a car."

"Do you mind me asking about it?" I ask.

Her jaw clenches as she looks away from me. "No. I don't."

"What would you do if you ever get to know who it was? Would you forgive them?"

Her character is strong, she is getting upset by me asking her all these questions. Even though she says it's fine, she wants to punch me.

Nina is still not over her father's death, and that is becoming a lot more clear now. Perhaps that's why she's the way that she is.

"No, I would not forgive them." She shook her head.

I want to know more.

"Then what would you do?" I frown.

She sits up pulling her legs into her chest hugging herself. I quickly sit up as well, her green eyes darkened a little and holding an emotion I can't quite read.

"I'll don't know," she breathed out.

She is lying. She has something in mind and that is evident. Why she doesn't want to tell me? I have no clue, but her holding onto so much hate is scary.

"What if it was an accident? Would you forgive them then?" I say, pushing it further.

Her eyes narrow with a frown placed on her forehead. "Well, what if it wasn't?" Nina bit out. "What if they did it on purpose? Why didn't they stop and help? A lot could've been prevented if they would have done something."

"They?" I ask.

Does she know who did it?

Nina's eyes softened and she whispered her next words. "They, she, he... whoever did it."