Then, I told him the details of getting the children out without alarming the enemy. It will be risky, but Ghost knows what to do. I trust him that the children's safety is prioritized.

I lean down and feel the cool marble floor against my palm, using a small flashlight to see through.

"Alright, I'll contact Kendall. But Sparrow," Ghost paused and always expected what he would say. Like, I'm a fucking mind reader. "Are you sure you want to face the man who-"

"Just do it," I yell, cutting him off as I hear my voice bounce off the walls. I don't want his advice or anything bullshit coming from him. I shut my eyes and exhaled. "Hugo is the only person who knows where Eva is. I won't kill him...yet."

Ghost sigh. "Alright, but remember, if you need backup, don't forget to call. We are here for you."

"Thanks," I scoff with a smile. "And be careful."

"Always, same goes for you." Then he chuckles. "But then again, it's you who loves the danger."

I pull up a grin before the communication ends and lower myself down to my stomach. I start to crawl through the vent.

I used my elbows and feet to kick me through this tight space. I look down at my watch and follow where Hugo is located.

"Shit," I hiss, looking back to see my dress stuck in one of the small spaces.

I tug on it as hard as I can till I hear a rip.

Kendall will have my ass for ruining a costly dress. But in my mind, I didn't care. I didn't want to wear an article of clothing that revealed too much of my skin.

I grunt and keep going until I spot another opening with a light. Using the tools and removing all the screws. I reach behind me, pulling my heels as I jump down barefoot. I stumble upon another tunnel in which the walls are enclosed and tight. There is only one way.

Looking to my left, then my right. It's an empty tunnel. Nothing but silence and an eerie feeling. Why would Hugo be down here? As a matter of fact, why would anybody be here?

A winding cry had me cringe as it was coming from the left side. Feeling the cold breeze in a tunnel means there is a way out.

I carry myself walking towards where the wind is blowing. As I reach the end, I find myself outside. Stepping out into the night sky, I look above me and see I am behind the manor.

Unsure where the hell it's leading to, I hear laughter as I hide inside the entry tunnel when two men from The Order pass by me. I had my eyes on them, walking towards a small shed.

That seems unusual and mysterious. I'm getting the feeling that Hugo is in there.

I look around before I can pace myself towards the shed. Once there, I crouch, keeping myself hidden and unheard, as I find a window to see the shadows of the two Order men playing cards.

"You fucker," Order man one spit. Then, slam the poker cards on the table. "You cheated!"

"It's not cheating when you have the skill, Omar," the second-order man snickered.

I take a closer look with my eyes narrowing. What is so important about this shed?

"Omar! Jimmy!" a voice boomed, and I recognized it as Hugo as he appeared from nowhere. I didn't notice him enter the shed or see him inside. There is a secret room hidden.

God, so many secret fucking rooms.

"Sir!" both Order men lackeys sprint up from their seats. I know my pearl earrings are recording as they take in the conversations.

"Watch her," he demands and wonders who Hugo is referring to. "Madam Red wants him on his best behavior. But right, she isn't in the mood."

"Hugo, what is so important about this kid anyway?" asks Omar, looking nervously scared and curious. "Why is she not with the rest of the others?"

"This kid is special," Hugo states. How unique is Madam Red for a kid to be kept away from the world? "Watch her and make sure she doesn't escape again or else." He seemed to be bellowing himself as he warned the child hidden away.

I duck my head and watch Hugo open the door. I peer and hide behind him as he walks off. His phone rang, and he stopped to take the call.

"Yes? She has been sedated. No, she keeps demanding to see her." Hugo groans and rubs his face to show his frustration but softens as he talks. It must be his master on the phone. I mean, who else talks like that?

"I don't understand why you told the kid about her. She almost died if it weren't for you. No, I understand. I know... I know. You are just using her. She means nothing to me. Yes...yes, ma'am. Don't worry, she will never find her." Hugo digs his phone back into his pocket and grunts before walking off.

Once he was out of sight, I stood and stared at where he had left. It seems Madam Red is away somewhere, but hopefully, my earring took the conversation frequency, and I will let Kendall listen in.

I was so close to taking down Hugo. He was only ten feet away. But it wasn't his time to be at death's door.

Now I fucking regret it.

"Now," I mutter, turning my head at the door. I stood in front of it and clenched my fist. I lifted my leg off the ground and did a roundhouse kick, breaking the door.

"What the fuck!" I grab the first Order man around the neck, slam it to the table, and then pierce his head with a sharp object. He drops down instantly.

"Who the fuck are y-" I grab the other man, Jimmy, by the neck before he can finish his question. I push him hard against the wall and slip my knife from my leg. I hold it against his neck.

"Who is Hugo talking about?" I ask through my clenched teeth.

"I...I... don't know...who you are talking...about," he heaves, lying through his mouth.

I pull out my small pistol and shove it in his mouth as I use the knife to his manhood. He winces the horror in his eyes. "Unless you talk, I will ensure you won't turn into a eunuch and blow your brains out simultaneously. We don't need that, do we?" I threaten.

I can see in his eyes as they avert down. He went hysterical, shaking his head and begging not to cut his precious family jewels. His body shivers, and his eyes are bugged.

"Let me ask you again," I sneer. "Where is your boss? And who is she trying to hide here?"

Jimmy moans and mumbles, trying to give me answers, when I notice that the gun is at his throat. I pulled it out but had it pointed at him with a finger on the trigger. "Now, answer," I demand, dryly.

"I...I don't know who the kid is," he states, stuttering. "I'm new, and... all I know is that she is important."

I narrow my eyes. "Important? How?"

"I...I...I don't know," he eyes my gun, then at his junk. "P...please...please don't kill me."

I then hear something watery as I look down at his pants. The fucker pissed himself.

I groan.

Jimmy is bawling out, crying, and praying to God that he should listen to his mom and become a doctor.

I'm rolling my eyes and not getting some answers to this kid. I realized that he looked no older than sixteen. It seems the Order is recruiting teenagers his age to have their brainwashed and become part of the 'family.'

I growl and get annoyed by this kid's babbling. I gun-slapped him until he passed out, dropping to the floor where he pissed.

I am still trying to figure out what to do next, but I need to find out where Eva is. A thud sound had my head turn. Unknown the source of that noise. I crouch down, looking through the floor. When another thud is heard, it seems close. There is a dirty rug. I push it away to reveal a hidden door on the floor. I open it and turn on my light as I proceed down the stairs leading to a dark room, waiting to see what is so special about this kid Eva is keeping herself.