I then stripped from my clothing and then put on the outfit. My eye widened as I looked at the words on it.

 My eye widened as I looked at the words on it

"Park Jimin!!!!" I screamed throughout the apartment and I heard Jimins laugh fill it also

"I'm changing." I mumbled as I was gonna go back to my room but Jimin grabbed me by the arm.

"Don't change." He whispered into my ear, his hot breath hitting my earlobe.

My mouth went shut as soon as I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Oh? So you're quiet now?" He whispered. I felt his hand go up my ass before he lightly tapped it which made me flinch.

"This is giving me abusive husband or boyfriend fanfic vibes right now so I'm just gonna let you leave." He sighed before he left.

"Well, then... See ya." I said before leaving and shutting the door behind me.

I entered the elevator and it was gonna close until Jimin, with a red hoodie on that says "Daddy" on it that perfectly matches with my outfit.

"You gave me this outfit on purpose." I scoffed and he grinned before pulling out an apple from his pocket.

"Here, you didn't eat." He said before handing it to me. I sighed before taking it from him.

I quietly ate it as the elevator doors opened.

I'm also used to seeing Yong at the front desk but... unfortunately he is not.

Jimin and I both went right and his brows furrowed.

"I thought your college was on the left?" He said and I nodded.

"It is but I always go to the cafe before going." I said and he nodded as we walked down the sidewalk.

We soon arrived at the cafe and as always, Bon is sitting at the table, looking at his phone.

"Being lazy I see?" I snickered and he looked up.

"Oh, it's Woody and little bo peep." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.